LOOKING FOR THESE ITEMS:

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR THESE ITEMS:

This topic contains 113 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  ponyprincess1228 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

ladytrader77

Looking for the following items or e-store points:

WANTED ITEMS:
    Finger Painting Easel
    Buried Treasure Beach
    Around the World Plane
    Playground Slide Promo
    Ancient Dig Site
    Majestic Wardrobe (curly lion)
    Recess window
    Blooming Garden Shed
    Lavish Lounger
    Friends JB Jam Makers Pantry
    Friends Tabby Desk
    Midnight Snack Fridge
    Slimy Monster Bathtub
    Bouncy Banana Bed
    Cryptic Crystal Ball
    Triassic Toybox
    Bouncy Banana Bed
    Luxurious Pink Bubblebath
    Midnight Snack Fridge
    Lollipop Lamp
    Prinstine Alpine Cave
    Pirate Ship Playhouse
    Toad Stool Trampoline
    E-store Points

Trade list will follow when this post!

ladytrader77

Hi Everyone, sorry I haven’t been on lately, anyway hope everyone is doing well. LOTH so nice seeing you on again. I can help with your deluxe items too, so keep me posted and let me know what I can send you! Good luck on your midterms, you’ll do fabulous I am sure!

Hey, Lady! Great to see you again. Thanks to MTT, Pony, and dogfish I’ve gotten all the Halloween and train station items I was looking for. At the moment the only deluxe items I’m still looking for are the Gold Rock and Roll Sunglasses, the Butterfly Wing Belt, and the deluxe pieces in the Astral Wonders theme. I was also wondering if you are still looking for eStore points? I I think I have about 4500 that I won’t be using that I’d be happy to trade. Just let me know! I may not be on much in the next few days. I have my last two midterms Thursday and Friday, and then I’m off for fall break until Wednesday; I’ll be celebrating my sister’s birthday over the break and in general trying to spend most of my time with my family. I may be a bit slow to reply, but I’ll try to be on a few times to check in on everyone. I’ve really been missing you guys and it’s great to be back in touch.

I will look for those for you but I have none (so sorry though)

Thanks so much MTT! Doing my best in college… wish me luck on my midterms next week. Ponypriness, it’s nice to meet you too! Hope to get to know you better soon! I’m Goomelus on Webkinz if you’d like to add me. In addition to the halloween stuff, I’m also looking for the Astral Wonders theme, the Golden Rock and Roll Sunglasses, and a few train station pillars. Thanks so much to both of you for your offers to help (I always love being reminded how nice people are on these forums); do you two have wish lists anywhere? I know you both said nothing in return, but I’d love to be on the lookout for a gift for both of you. Please let me know.

LADYOFTHEHOUSE, Thank you! I hope so too. Okay, I’ll add you. You’ll know it’s me. You’re welcome and no problem. I like helping people out when I can. Aww thanks, I have a forum I made that has my wishlist on it so here’s the link: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/ponyprincess1228s-wishlist/ One thing though, you can only get me one thing off my wishlist. I said nothing in return but we’ll compromise a little. Only one though haha. Take care!

Hey, pony! I’m glad to see I have something from your wish list. Hopefully you’ll have gotten it before this post, so I hope you enjoy it!

Julieunicorn

Hey LadyOfTheHouse! Good luck on your midterms, btw. I am trying to de-stash, so Is there anything you’d like? I have tons of PSI retired and rare items

Hey, Julie! Long time no see! I’m always on the lookout for PSI, so if you’ve got any to spare I’d be happy to take them off your hands, lol. Anything I can can get you?

2mytinytots

Hi LOTH I messed up this year and ended up with only 1 deluxe acct so I friended you from that grandmaswan. I’ll start sending as soon as you accept the request. MTT

Julieunicorn

Hi! I see you are still on and I am trying to de-stash: I have tons of rare/psi/retired items so are you looking for anything?

LADYOFTHEHOUSE, Hello! I’m not sure if we’ve ever met before so if we haven’t it’s nice to meet you. I have a deluxe membership on my Webkinz account and I would be happy to get you the deluxe only items you need. If you give me your user I can send them to you. Nothing needed in return. Which ones do you need? PLMK

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.