LOOKING FOR THESE ITEMS:

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR THESE ITEMS:

This topic contains 113 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  ponyprincess1228 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

ladytrader77

Looking for the following items or e-store points:

WANTED ITEMS:
    Finger Painting Easel
    Buried Treasure Beach
    Around the World Plane
    Playground Slide Promo
    Ancient Dig Site
    Majestic Wardrobe (curly lion)
    Recess window
    Blooming Garden Shed
    Lavish Lounger
    Friends JB Jam Makers Pantry
    Friends Tabby Desk
    Midnight Snack Fridge
    Slimy Monster Bathtub
    Bouncy Banana Bed
    Cryptic Crystal Ball
    Triassic Toybox
    Bouncy Banana Bed
    Luxurious Pink Bubblebath
    Midnight Snack Fridge
    Lollipop Lamp
    Prinstine Alpine Cave
    Pirate Ship Playhouse
    Toad Stool Trampoline
    E-store Points

Trade list will follow when this post!

ladytrader77

ALICE Well not sure how you want to do this but let’s start I guess with the two items you have (window and tub). Would you take the Nocturnal Clock (e-store for e-store) and the Sleepover Sofa for the window? then we can figure out points if you want for the hammock,fountain and slide. Let me know, obviously I don’t know what you have for points to spend, but I would do 1000 for each of the psi and 1500 for the slide. let me know if that works. oh and meanwhile in case we need to go there, why don’t you post your trade list please?

ferretfriend

Lady!! I wish I had something off of your wish list to give you!!! I think you will get them, though, your trade list is AMAZING!!! Good luck!!!

Hi Lady. You have an incredible list, as always. I have the Recess Window and Slimy Monster Bathtub, as well as points. With so many items to choose from it was certainly hard to narrow down my choices lol. I brought it down to items on my wishlist: Hibernation Hammock, Jeweled Fountain, Millie’s Slide, Nocturnal Clock, and Sleepover Sofa Bed. (Also thrilled at that Golden Chariot Bed, but that is way too valuable for my piddly offer) Obviously I’m aware I can’t have all of these items. As I’m not sure if you’d be willing to trade any of these for the items I offered and/or points, you can let me know what you would like to do. Thank you!!

ladytrader77

CRUISINGAL My trade list have posted through so please feel free to look them over and let me know if you see anything of interest for e-store points. thanks much

ladytrader77

PAJAMA10 Yes, the recess window from the academy is the one I am looking for. My wants list made it through so please let me know if you find something from it for the window and thanks for responding. meanwhile if you would please send a friend request to nanacrazy and let me know your ww user so I can expect it that would be great.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.