LOOKING FOR THESE ITEMS:

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR THESE ITEMS:

This topic contains 113 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  ponyprincess1228 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

ladytrader77

Looking for the following items or e-store points:

WANTED ITEMS:
    Finger Painting Easel
    Buried Treasure Beach
    Around the World Plane
    Playground Slide Promo
    Ancient Dig Site
    Majestic Wardrobe (curly lion)
    Recess window
    Blooming Garden Shed
    Lavish Lounger
    Friends JB Jam Makers Pantry
    Friends Tabby Desk
    Midnight Snack Fridge
    Slimy Monster Bathtub
    Bouncy Banana Bed
    Cryptic Crystal Ball
    Triassic Toybox
    Bouncy Banana Bed
    Luxurious Pink Bubblebath
    Midnight Snack Fridge
    Lollipop Lamp
    Prinstine Alpine Cave
    Pirate Ship Playhouse
    Toad Stool Trampoline
    E-store Points

Trade list will follow when this post!

ladytrader77

DOGFISH I do indeed understand. I am definitely collecting these items on my want list, it is becoming challenging trying to keep up with all the new items but I do so enjoy adding them to the collections. thanks again!

ladytrader77

FASHIONBUGG I am good doing the dress (candy dreamland) for hula if you are comfortable with it. Let me know and I will get my end out. thanks much

Hi Ladytrader!! I would Love to do Hula for Candy Dreamland Dress! Would you like to meet in the trading room or send? I’ll send first if you want. Thanks!! ~Fashionbugg123

Lady, Points all sent. Thank you for another great trade and such an amazing couple of gifts!! Can’t thank you enough! Best of luck with all your other wants!!

xtrex

Lady – How have you been? Miss you guys! I am interested in your Spellbook Perch, Fairy Den Sofa and Bowling Pin Couch. I am not sure what things you still need off your list but I have points.

ladytrader77

FASHIONBUGG I actually had to look up values, lol, I am fine with the trade hula for the dress if you are. Just let me know and I will get my end out. So nice to see you on here again and say hello to mom.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.