LOOKING FOR THIS YEAR’S SANTA KINZ ROOM THEME ITEMS!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR THIS YEAR’S SANTA KINZ ROOM THEME ITEMS!!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AliceInWebkinzland4 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

I know its weird to want stuff you could buy. I wasn’t around during Xmas time so I didn’t get to buy the theme. But my pet Candy Cane could really use some Xmas items. Anything would be awesome!!! I am mainly looking for the dining table and the bed. LMK

cutieny2008

I have Santa’s Helper Stool and I think I have the dining table. That’s all I’m sure of right now, as I’m not on Webkinz.

Ok. I really need the dining table……………………………………….. Not the Santa’s Helper Stool. PLMK ASAP :D

cutieny2008

Would you trade anything for them? If you are, I can try to find some in my dock. ;) PLMK!

I would LOVE to trade something for them. I really need them. soooooo. what do you need?

abislu1

Sorry didnt know some one else replied first…sorry!

your ok. thanks anyways.

abislu1

Um sorry the theme didnt come with a bed or table…its the same theme as last year…its an outdoor theme……sorry……………………..

cutieny2008

Hi! The Santa Kinz room theme was not from this year. This year was the Christmas Carol City thingmabobber theme. Just an FYI. I also believe that the Merry Magic Bed (is that the bed you’re looking for?) was last seen in 2010.

Haha sorry about that. I do need the Merry Magic Bed and if you have the dining table with all the food on it I need the very badly too! PLMK!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.