Looking for Valentine's Bouquet!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Valentine's Bouquet!

This topic contains 51 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Arcticmonkeys 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Goldstar2

Yay it posted :D Anyone have it? Would love to have it in my Valentines Room :)

Stealthstorm

I have the Bouquet! Looking for some more clothing.

Goldstar2

Sigh. I was guessing nobody was going to have it, Lol. If anyone has the love puppy couch I’d love to offer as well.

Goldstar2

Arcticmonkeys wrote on 2012-08-21 at 08:42 AM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-20 at 09:57 PM
      It’s the Valentines Gift from 2007, note that I will trade fairly with an item like the Gothic Window also from 2007. LMK if you have it and what you’d like :)

Hi there, I (think) i have the Bouquet that your looking for. Is it the sort of tall vase one with a red heart on it? PLMK

I think your confusing it with the Forever You rose. This one is in a sort of cylinder vase with a red heart on it. Also has Red Flowers in it, :)

All- Anyone have it? Its the only flowers that i dont have…..

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-20 at 09:57 PM

It’s the Valentines Gift from 2007, note that I will trade fairly with an item like the Gothic Window also from 2007. LMK if you have it and what you’d like :)

Hi there, I (think) i have the Bouquet that your looking for. Is it the sort of tall vase one with a red heart on it? PLMK

Goldstar2

Yay it posted :D Anyone have it? Would love to have it in my Valentines Room :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.