Looking for Victorian dress and candykinz psi!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Looking for Victorian dress and candykinz psi!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sushiprincess 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

Hi Sushi. I have the Victorian dress for trade. Please lmk if you are still needing it. Thanks, Cruisingal

AguariaKee

sushiprincess wrote on 2012-09-01 at 11:48 AM

AguariaKee wrote on 2012-09-01 at 11:12 AM

sushiprincess wrote on 2012-08-31 at 06:06 PM
      I will respond to crusin gal first because she responded first, but I have psi, lots of clothes, rare items, holiday items, rare items, super beds, and assorted valued and priceless items. Tell me what kinds of things interest you and I will try and post a list. I would love to trade a cocoa basket bed (retired psi) for it!!!

Hi…I have the dress…is there anything you could add to the bed? LMK…
      Aguariakee

I can add either a holiday night robe, retired exclusive, pretty much any rare item, puppy collar psi, super bed, silver dress, or angel dress. i have more if none of this interests you!

Hmm have any psi other than the clock? :) LMK, I’m sort of interested in the silver dress, but it’s a little unfair because the Victorian dress is a long retired deluxe.

Aguariakee

I will respond to crusin gal first because she responded first, but I have psi, lots of clothes, rare items, holiday items, rare items, super beds, and assorted valued and priceless items. Tell me what kinds of things interest you and I will try and post a list. I would love to trade a cocoa basket bed (retired psi) for it!!!

Aguariakee

Since no one else has been responding I will trade with you Aguariakee. Please get back to me ASAP. I really want the dress. thanks!

Aguariakee

I can add either a holiday night robe, retired exclusive, pretty much any rare item, puppy collar psi, super bed, silver dress, or angel dress. i have more if none of this interests you!

AguariaKee

Aguariakee

I REALLY need this dress!!! please respond soon!!!!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.