LOOKING FOR WACKY ZINGOS TROPHY & WACKYER ZINGOZ SHIRT!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOOKING FOR WACKY ZINGOS TROPHY & WACKYER ZINGOZ SHIRT!

This topic contains 39 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  snaily321 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

gnd119 wrote on 2012-08-24 at 11:44 PM

Hi traders, I have the following items up for trade: yoga ball bed, flying cozy carpet, loader lounger, hand carved lion statue, tasteful and tasty tea set, and more possibly more items, please ask for anything specific.The items listed are what i would really like to trade for the trophy and shirt, but i have other items i would consider trading including some psi’s. Please ask , don’t be shy :) thank you so much!

I have the trophy so do you have newer PSI?

candyque400

gnd119 wrote on 2012-08-24 at 11:44 PM

Hi traders, I have the following items up for trade: yoga ball bed, flying cozy carpet, loader lounger, hand carved lion statue, tasteful and tasty tea set, and more possibly more items, please ask for anything specific.The items listed are what i would really like to trade for the trophy and shirt, but i have other items i would consider trading including some psi’s. Please ask , don’t be shy :) thank you so much!

do you still want the trophy? oh and is it the 600 points trophy?

Goldstar2

gnd119 wrote on 2012-08-26 at 12:23 AM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-25 at 11:31 PM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-25 at 11:22 PM
      Hiya :) Im interested in the radiant rhino psi and the daisy pig psi, LMK what you’d like :) I collect windows, so I need the radiant rhino one the most, LOL

Oh wait, the himalayan cat psi is a window too…I need that xD

Hiya :) Unfortunalty i just traded my daisy pig psi, but both the rhino and himalayan cat psi are up for trade, im not really looking for anything special , however i am currently trying to collect cars :)
      So just LMK what your offer is and we can work something out :)

I have a So Mod Moped Scooter and a Triblazin Terrier Scooter :) both are retired, I have more if your not interested :D

ferretfriend

gnd119 wrote on 2012-08-25 at 09:17 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-08-25 at 07:37 PM

gnd119 wrote on 2012-08-24 at 11:57 PM
      I will list all the psi’s i have :
      Ancient Egg Fridge (KeyLimeDIno)
      Hopping Drum Kit (Hopping Bunny)
      lil Poodle Psi
      Himilyain Cat Psi
      Radiant Rhino Psi
      Daisy Pig Psi
      Lemme know is any of those interest you :)

Hi, What for the radiant rhino PSI? PLMK! :)
      -ferretfriend :)

Mortonhippo: Your all added, once i recieve the trophy i will send along the psi :) thanks so much again!
      & Hmm, not sure what i would want so just feel free to make an offer :)

OK cool. Would you take an egg chair or lucky horseshoe fireplace? LMK :)

-ferretfriend

gnd119 wrote on 2012-08-25 at 07:16 PM

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-08-25 at 11:21 AM

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-08-25 at 10:29 AM
      i have both. LMK

Plus, i am interested in your flying carpet thingy.

Hi , even if we don’t end up trading for the pants and or trophy I would be willing to trade my flying cozy carpet for something else , if you would like to make an offer. :)

Ok. I have ancient civilization side table up for trade. LMK

gnd119

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-25 at 11:31 PM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-25 at 11:22 PM
      Hiya :) Im interested in the radiant rhino psi and the daisy pig psi, LMK what you’d like :) I collect windows, so I need the radiant rhino one the most, LOL

Oh wait, the himalayan cat psi is a window too…I need that xD

Hiya :) Unfortunalty i just traded my daisy pig psi, but both the rhino and himalayan cat psi are up for trade, im not really looking for anything special , however i am currently trying to collect cars :)

So just LMK what your offer is and we can work something out :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.