LOTS OF CLOTHES FOR TRADE!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOTS OF CLOTHES FOR TRADE!!!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JRS1 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

JRS1

Hello! I have LOTS of clothes for trade. Below is the first part of my list of available clothing. It is: White Floppy Hat, Free Ride Zingoz Hat, Royal Blue Crown, Friendship Headband, Elf Patrol Goggles, Deluxe Disco Jacket, Be Mine Sneakers, Gathered Lime Pants, Eggscellent Spring Glasses, Turqoise Hoodie, White Britches, Princess Cloak, Pink Treble Chef Sunglasses, Santakinz Helperette Skirt, Turqoise One Piece Summer Shorts, Cool Chipmunk Mask, Rose Party Dress, Pink Baby Romper, Noir Detective Hat, and Classic Movie Studio Director’s Pants.

JRS1

FOREST – Thank you for your intetest. I have just posted my wish list. Would you happen to have any of the items on it? ANON – I only have the WackyER Zingoz Hat and Shirt. I wish I had more of the pieces available. Are you still interested in the hat?

JRS1

MY WISH LIST. I’d especially love to trade any of the clothing I have available for these: PSI’s – Panoramic City Window, Chic Black Couch, Dog Sled Bed, Sea Legend’s Bed, Haunted Doghouse, and Heart Warming Tub. Exclusives – Super Exclusive Box or Take Flight (Super) Bed. Clothing – Cheeseburger Costume, Blue Baby Romper, Noir Detective Trenchcoat, Red Sport Pants, WZ Jeans. Plushies or Bobbleheads – Cowabelle Bobble or Plush, Salley Cat Bobble or Plush, Amanda Panda Plush, Sera Plush, and Webkinz Foundation Plush Bear. Other – Rubber Whale Toy, Poncho Jellybeans, Mistletoe Mantel, and Tombstone Chair.

Anonymous

i need any wackyER zingoz… i have the shirt.

forest85

i would love to trade for the treble clef glasses and torquise hoodie for my sister. what do you want for them?

abislu1

The rose party is very valueble.

JRS1

Here is Part 2 of my clothes available for trade list. Charmed Mushroom Hat, Blue Treble Clef Sunglasses, Webkinz Tiara, Pirate Costume Pants, Charm Fairy Shoes, Silly Skeleton Mask, Sweet Star Hat, Pirate Costume Boots, Ms. Birdy’s Pink Blazer, Pirate Costume Sash, Pink Diving Bell Flippers, Zodiac Earth Costume Hat, Nafaria Purple Slippers, Pop Rock Princess Skirt, Green Dwarf Costume, WackyER Zingoz Hat, WackyER Zingoz Shirt, Cave Explorer Top, Vampire Costume, Yellow and Green Soccer Jersey.

JRS1

And Part 3: Pirate Costume Silk (Shirt), Charm Fairy Leggings, Webkinz Sports Shorts, Mazin Hamster Stunt Shoes, Winterfest Hoodie, Wool Scarf Jacket, Wheel of Yum Shirt, Cave Explorer Hat, Golden Solar Helmet, Ghost Pirate Hat, Pirate Sheath, Knitted Sweater, Big Purple Bow Belt, Scarecrow Costume, Black and White Soccer Jersey, Magic W Face Stickers, Snowy Face Stickers, Woolly Galoshes, Orange Sweater Dress, and Team Webkinz Tracksuit.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.