LOTS OF PET FOODS FOR TRADE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives LOTS OF PET FOODS FOR TRADE!

This topic contains 57 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Cinnybugg2 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Me and my sister have tons of pets. Just name a pet food you want and i’ll tell you if i have it in stock! We have all the birthstone pets and some random candy kinz and zodiac. My sister has a love puppy. We have many signatures. So if you need a pet food just let us know!

Ailuropoda

Hi JRS — I can send the Signature Seal Meal :)

Cinnybugg—–Just sent out some more birthstone foods. I will send out the last ones tomorrow.

JRS1

Alice and Frogs – Thanksabunchamus for the PSF’s! You guys are SO nice :)

JRS——LOL! Your Welcome! :)

JRS- My pleasure. Sorry I didn’t have anymore you needed! Thanks for the return gift ;)

JRS1

Hello again TF (and sister)! I hope you are having a good day today. Could you please check and see if you have the following PSF’s available when you get a chance? They are: Spaghetti and Gumballs (Bubblegum Cheeky Cat), Tuna Melt Medley (Sterling Cheeky Cat), Signature Seal Meal (Endangered Polar Bear), Wrinkled Pug Cake (Pug), Trickier Treats (Pumpkin Puppy), and Sparkling Spring Water (Small Signature Tuxedo Cat). If you do, it would be awesome if you could send them to me at jrsnses1. Thanks!

Hey there, hope you don’t mind, but I went ahead and sent you the Spaghetti and Gumballs, and the Wrinkled Pug Cake. (Hope I’m not interfering Frogs)

Alice—–Your not interfering at all. JRS—–Alice already sent the pug cake and spaghetti and gumballs but i do have the Signature Seal Meal. I may have the spring water but i’ll have to check. Got to go now.

OK, Unfortunately i don’t have the spring water but i just sent the signature seal meal. Enjoy!

Cinnybugg—–Aw, Thanks for the letter! I just sent some more birthstone foods. Enjoy!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.