Loubug's Outfit Designers

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Loubug's Outfit Designers

This topic contains 19 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Bostonterriersrule 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

craftfun

loubug2000 wrote on 2012-11-11 at 04:22 PM

If you need a new outfit all I need to know is you\’re… pet, pet\’s name, pet\’s style, pet\’s favorite color and your kinzcash budget I am also hiring… I need 2 fashionistas to help suggest outfits, and 1 secretary. PS. If you apply for a job, there will be a test.

hi! can i apply to be a fashionista? what kind of test must i take?

Hey I would like a outfit for my girl Reindeer, Dancer. I want her to look stylish but fun. And I would like pants… not skirts or dresses please. And I don’t have a budget. Ya know what I will get a couple outfits. One fancy, please DO include a dress or skirt. Pj’s and too day outfits. But one for school and one to relax in on the weekend. I know I say I have no budget but just try not to break the bank if you know what I mean!

Thanks, tyedyeducktape2

craftfun

loubug2000 wrote on 2012-11-11 at 05:52 PM

craftfun wrote on 2012-11-11 at 04:52 PM

If you need a new outfit all I need to know is you\’re… pet, pet\’s name, pet\’s style, pet\’s favorite color and your kinzcash budget I am also hiring… I need 2 fashionistas to help suggest outfits, and 1 secretary. PS. If you apply for a job, there will be a test.

Attention:Now to apply for a job THERE IS NO TEST now you just need to tell you’re webkinz’s style and i will choose a couple of fashionistas with each different style sorry for the change :)

So, i like rock/punkish looks w/ dark colors. otherwise, i use outfits that make my pets look cool looking

loubug2000 wrote on 2012-11-11 at 05:52 PM

Attention:Now to apply for a job THERE IS NO TEST now you just need to tell you’re webkinz’s style and i will choose a couple of fashionistas with each different style sorry for the change :)

I want to work here! I like toned down colors that are sweet and pretty. I things that will stand out but not in a totally bright and sparkely way. I am much more of a laid back kind of stylist. I really can do any outfits these are just my strong suits.

loubug2000

craftfun

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.