Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

tinytwinkle99 wrote on 2012-12-10 at 08:09 PM

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-09-28 at 11:42 AM
      Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.

all pets
      no colors but I do want it to be a backyard style and i would prefer it to have a table and chairs in it please
      It will be a backyard and I don’t think they have sizes
      I am willing to spend 4,000 kc
      Thank you alot! I forgot to tell you that it will be for when spring comes back,so please no fall or winter items except for a christmas house or a clock.
      Cats,Meows and Shining Stars,
      Tinytwinkle99 * ^ . . ^
      = = MEOW :-)

Okay thanks I will do it tomorrow !

dogfish

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-12-10 at 07:13 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-12-10 at 06:45 PM

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-12-10 at 05:35 PM
      Who needs a awesome room!

Hi D, thanks for visiting. You were the first to see my new Xmas room. I redo those yards by the season, love the winter the best. I didn’t know where to take you, it’s so much better to just have you jump around. That way if you seen the room already, you can just keep going. You can always “take off” at my house. TTYL chloe

I am so sorry about not saying bye well I did but I think you were on your map thingy so ya not the best set up I had to eat I am SO sorry!
      I have never seen such a huge house though!

NP, D I figured you had to eat, it was about that time. I know , that house is crazy big. Like I said, feel free to to use the map and take off any time, I just have a PB&J while people tour. LOL TTYL Chloe

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-12-10 at 07:13 PM

Hi D, thanks for visiting. You were the first to see my new Xmas room. I redo those yards by the season, love the winter the best. I didn’t know where to take you, it’s so much better to just have you jump around. That way if you seen the room already, you can just keep going. You can always “take off” at my house. TTYL chloe

I am so sorry about not saying bye well I did but I think you were on your map thingy so ya not the best set up I had to eat I am SO sorry!

Hi designergirl! It has been a long time since we have chatted! WOW! Your forum has really grown! I remember when it only had 1 page! LOL! It is very good to see you again! Hey, maybe we could meet each other on webkinz sometime soon! I guess that we have been both busy designing! I am glad to see that you are still designing! Bye!

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-09-28 at 11:42 AM

Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.

all pets
      no colors but I do want it to be a backyard style and i would prefer it to have a table and chairs in it please
      It will be a backyard and I don’t think they have sizes
      I am willing to spend 4,000 kc

Thank you alot! I forgot to tell you that it will be for when spring comes back,so please no fall or winter items except for a christmas house or a clock.

Cats,Meows and Shining Stars,
      Tinytwinkle99 * ^ . . ^
      = = MEOW :-)

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.