Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

Pigs rock I will try to get all of those rooms before this weekend I hope that is soon enough and am sorry for the lull in my reply I guess I was a little discouraged about you not liking the museum when you made it sound like I could do whatever I wanted I am starting to get over that now but I am a perfectionist and take every little thing to heart~thanks

Strengthen if you would like to apply for a job at any of my current forums please apply and take the test at looking for design employees.

hannahpo03

how do i take the test i would love to work here

strengthen

I was wondering if i could work here

pigsrock9876

No I mean these rooms: w-shop (small room, 2000 to spend), then i have a empty medium room that i do not know what to do with but i have 3000 to spend on it,and can you make me a room that will involve around an in home bowling alley ( medium room 2000 to spend). I also have a pom pom bean bag chair, an after party red carpet, a yoga ball bed, a Ms. Cow o line reading chair, a enchanted bed, and a peace love seat if you want to try to incorporate any of those into a room. But also could you please re due my museum and include a room layout

pigs rock you mean redesign the museum or do you mean get you more museums with other themes?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.