Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

Okay great I love it when I get to chose the color schemes I will make you the rooms of your dreams as quick as I can!

dogfish

Hi D, didn’t get a chance to tell you, I sent points in case you wanted to get the Easter basket, for some extra eggs. Don’t worry about the regular prizes, we will get all between all our accounts and share. Good Luck, and hope you get the Hammock.. Cutie got one, with the very first egg. LOL TTYL Bff, C

webkinz2007

Hey! >I think< you made me a room before and I loved it! So I need two more rooms, both for girls, both medium sized this will be used for only each of them and the budget is 3000 kinzcash each. Thanks!

webkinz2007

Hey I asked about 2 weeks ago about two rooms? I just wanted to check to make sure that my rooms are being made because i’ve seen people ask after me and get rooms. It may just be that two rooms take longer than one, but i would like my rooms done please!

This goes to hannahpoo3 and Strengthen if you want to work here here is your test if you pass I have more and if you pass all of tests the job will go to 1, both or all of you. This is not for a real customer so be sure to say this is a test when you post your results. Okay so room for hmm yes a opal owl use its PSI and colors blue, green and yellow with lots of brown. Woodsy but really cute. Um it needs to have a big-kinda living area a decent place to sleep and a SMALL I repeat SMALL kitchen maybe just a fridge and sink your budget in 10,000 kinz cash and 5,00 e store points. Thanks and please hurry!

Hannahpo3 um go to the forum design employees wanted and take the test there.

Sorry it took so long pigs rock I have been SO busy.  here is your no idea what to do with medium room and I think you will like it it kinda has the theme of a groovy music and snack lounge where friends gather to talk. Okay so use your peace and love seat and then you need funky girl wallpaper, purple flooring, Luminorb floor lamp, Dehydrotrope drink station or whatever it is called, and the dehydrotrope drink station chairs to go with it. 2 of those and up 2 beach side tables and a droop the beat stereo. Okay well this room is really cool um and the total is 1,980 but come to think of it adding a spider plant would look cool too. Thanks for waiting I will try to get more rooms to you soon.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.