Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

Okay elliot2468 quickly!

elliot2468

Hi designer girl! i have 2 boys and a girl. I have a large room. I want a room that they can all hang out in and have fun. i dont want to spend more than 4000kc. I am hoping for fun colors that aren’t to bright. Thanks.

Okay pigs rock I did the best I could on your museum before so I most certainly thought it was great that way but I did take note in this design that you may or may not care how crowed the room is. Or at least I hope you don’t because this will have to be very, very crowded. You can put your elephant fountain in the middle of the room. With different sections all around the fountain pertaining to the corners. I will make the rest very simple, hoping that you will understand from a design standpoint we are already pushing the borders, so hence it would be a profound decision that to be honest with you would not work out very well. I hope you understand I am not I am not trying to be mean or rude (which is how I would guess those of you who will be reading this will take it) I am simply trying to be honest in my design I promised myself I would only do the best for you and other customers. So this is simply one of those times where I must be firm on the subject so that you will get the best room possible. Other than that all you really need to do is use all of your Egyptian items in one corner, jungle in another pirate in the next (which I am guessing as a gem display section seeing as there is not much pertaining to pirate in your item list so if there is you can mix them both and another section to jungle I have no idea how this will all fit so you will have to sort through all the items I have listed and make sure only items in those and only those categories are in the sections. The other hence will be used as a jungle themed section. Do in part to your request. Thank you for visiting us and I promise do to this task we have really truly tried are utmost best to give what you have requested but still sticking to are promise to give only amazing rooms. Thank you and please come again

Okay pigs-rock here is your room I decided since this is a small room, that it should be as cozy as possible. So then I thought hmm……….. What is cozy? Pajamas? Yes, but why would we want a pajama themed room? Hmm……… Maybe Reading? Yes a small cozy attic reading room! So hence is your small cozy attic reading room. Okay so I was thinking you could use your Ms. Cow-o-line Reading Chair and a White Silk Sofa, as for the wallpaper and flooring I thought the Cafe` Play-Set Wallpaper and Camp-Kinz Cabin Flooring would do well in a cozy attic reading nook. Buy 2 Coffee and Cream Side Tables. This is where you can put the books the Kinzvile Caper and the best of Plumpy (because the colors match). Other than that all you will be needing is a nice light and I thought the foggy night pirate lamp would do great in a attic because I wanted things to match but still be believable for a attic. So I tried to use use furniture styles from different time periods. I hope you like the room and will try to get your museum very very soon. I think your pets will enjoy countless hours of fun and reading in this room.

Oh my gosh bff thanks I will get some I think the eggs from the e store have different prises this year.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.