Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

Hi designergirl, I had a long vacation, and that is why I was gone so long. So let’s talk about this design employee thing again. I took the gummy bear test, designed it, but noticed that the theme with candy in it was gone from the w-shop. So, I designed the room, but without candy. I even designed it in my own house so you can just look at it, and I won’t need to do a layout. I am available most of the day to invite you over, but is it acceptable without the candy? Oh and I added some tables with activities on them in the room, so then when the webkinz finish watching movies in the theature part, they can hang around and read, or play a game. I added a little snack thing too. Please respond soon! THANKS!

That’s great! I am not sure in which way you will help now. I have a secretary but maybe you could help with something else. Because the whole design employees thing was great for like a few months but since I never hired anybody I have a system going. So we will see, is there anything you want to do? Let me know and we can further discuss it!

ginger1620

Hi! I need a room for my Hopping Bunny named Charlie (He’s a boy). I want his room to be colorful. His style is candy and music and he’s a Indiana Jones type guy. I don’t care the price and it’s a medium sized room. DON’T add a bed. He already has one.

buttercup207

Hi, I am making a music room for my pets! I want it to be mutual gender, but i have a pink piano, a pink jukebox and red drums for the room. It is a medium room and I only want to spend 1000 dollars…i only need a bit more furniture, some paint and flooring. That i can’t decide on. HELP!

Okay, this is a normal problem, so don’t worry about it, I saw you asked for help with this room before and noted that the designer did a GREAT job! The problem for you, I am assuming, would be the budget. The funny thing was we had ALLOT of the same ideas! The only thing is I have anchor for what my personal preference is, so it will be a good bit different. I would use the creative studio flooring, (when I saw your first post on another forum I tried to post this suggestion!) the sea foam green wall paint, (Not so cold, white is cold, green is airy refreshing almost) 2 Music note Chairs, (great for small seating areas and cheaper than the full couch) Creamy Vanilla Side Table, (To go with the chair set, also as another anchor for the room, most if not all rooms should have some kind of wood tone, (for warmth) Another of my preferences) Red roses, (a little bit posh :) ) and a toy guitar (another band piece, a little less girly!) I think this room with work fine. When you said a pink piano I laughed, whats the problem! Pink is the new Blue, it is not only girls color! I know for a fact in the late 1800′s Pink was a boys color! (healthy babies were pink, healthy babies were strong and somehow that was considered a boys trait) Need I say more? Okay, so musical instruments, there lines are sorta feminine anyway! Okay hope you like the room! If you need anything else let me know and by the way if you have some city chic windows on hand those would look great! As well as a white shaggy rug.

Gracie10294

Hey, size:Small color-Blue pets- everyone style-Suite looking cash to spend 1,000 thanks! :) -Gracie

This is a living room right? I will make the room now assuming that it is a living room.

Okay Gracie10295 I guessed this was a living room, I hope I was right! If not I will redo the room for you! This did go 95 kinzcash over budget, which I hope is okay, if not let me know and I can find a cheaper flooring option for you. If you have any nice sunny windows (the normal pained kind, like from the wshop or the country kind) lying around in your dock then you can put them to good use in this room. Also if you have or in the future would consider purchasing a accordion lamp shade or a green leaf TV in the future those would be great additions to your room, funky or simple paintings or drawings would add allot of charm to the room, but enough of what would- this is what does. Cream living room sofa, Modern Leafy Dining, Chair (use as extra lounge chair, I use it as that allot, because of the shape) Cream Coffee Table, Green Leaf Wallpaper and Light Pine Wood Floors. I hope you enjoy your room. I think its cute and if you ever need anything else let me know!

Gracie10294

yes it is, Its ok I have 53,345 kinzash lol thanks i will try that! :) I have peaceful meadow windows. if that’s the sunny day windows I will look and make sure it is. Plmk if I am correct thanks! :) -Gracie

Wow, those will work fine! I was thinking the country theme windows but your windows will be really cute too. I did not think of those but ya, those are cute!

chillylily

Hey designergirl, could you send me the new theme? Please! I’m not Deluxe. Thanks

Yes, that’s fine. I am glad you asked even though it was for springtime4ever. Because sometimes I need something to work with did you like your yard? I am worried! Okay well thanks and are we friends if not add me I am boxcarchild!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.