Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

No, I looked into garnet, but just seemed a bit crowded. So, do you want me to help out, or what? Plmk! Thanks!

bugaboo832

New list!!! 1. tootsieboo For Mazin Hamsters Budget: 3000 but can go over Gender: Both Colors: Neon Specific Items: None Wow only one undone order! Awesome!

Ya, I tend not to like a HUGE WAITING list. So I can be SUPER DUPER quick at my rooms. Sometimes :| (LOL) Well thanks for doing this and did you used to work at garnet? I tried to help them several times but they never seemed to take interest. Oh well, I think its WAY to late now, sadly! Well thanks for doing this its great! Have a nice day, bye.

bugaboo832

Yep! I still do, but things haven’t been too busy. I love room designing, whether I’m organizing or designing!

Yes, I have seen that. I am sorry. I think that you can do allot there though. Is there not a HUGE waiting list? But I mean chances are people who ordered room last year are still going to want them!

Aw, that’s awesome!

buttercup207

What I meant to say.. I don’t like mixing themes.. but when it comes to this one… I like it!

buttercup207

So I picked your design! I just love the music theme and I’m not one for mixing themes…. I was wondering if you had deluxe membership? Just because of chillylily’s comment… Hahaha… I’m so rude to ask… but do you think you could send me the deluxe dresses from the kinzstyle outlet? I can send you some clothes and furniture in return… I’ve just been hoping for them and no one will trade them with me.. also my friend really really really wants one of the dresses and it would be AWESOME if i got it for her… Thanks anyways if you can’t/won’t… let me know though…

AWESOME! I was SO under pressure from somebody not enjoying their room but now I am SO over it! THANK YOU! And sure add me I am boxcarchild and which dresses did you want? And which extra did you want for a friend?

Oh and no need for anything in return! You used my forum which means more business. As soon as you add me and LMK on which dress you want a extra of I will send it over!

Hi designergirl! Ok, well now since I have this HIRING EMPLOYEES on the webkinz world forums I’m pretty busy, however I will do anything with YOU because you are like my inspiration to bring my own design life into the webkinz forums! If you want any help, I’d be happy to help, or if your going on vacation for a while, I can take over your forums so then customers aren’t waiting too long, or we can make a forum together (my dream)! So just tell me what you think about these options, and then we can continue this discussion! Thanks, and bye for now!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.