Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

Okay so anybody need a room?

smsmo

Hey can you give me a random room? All pets, any colors, you choose the size, any budget. Just use random items from random themes. This may the weirdest room you’ve ever made! Thanks! Try not to make it too expensive.

Yes, it was the weirdest room I have ever been asked to make! But never the less I did it and its pretty cute. I made a design that I would like to call “The Plush Pastel Kitchen”, So here we our, Soft Baked Oven, Comfort Food Fridge, 3 Lavender Counters with drawers, (you can use more or less of these, whatever is needed) Lavender Kitchen Sink, Pink Perfection Couch, Just Lovely Lounger Plush dairy bar (put this area in the wall less corner and the kitchen covering the back wall, then the dining area across from this) Okay so as for the dining area, Elegant white dining table, 4 perfectly plush dining chairs (if you want you can also add the light green island from the general store theme, but its deluxe so the whole space totally works without it!) Okay so that’s it but if you have the old Easter Basket Couch, (spring celebration prize) then use it in place of two of the chairs. I hope you like the room, I think its a really cute design!

smsmo

Thanks designergirl101! The room turned out GREAT, and I’ll start coming here more often. Thanks SO much! Oh, and I’m the one who tagged designergirl101 rocks!

Okay, so I guess still no rooms, there are some on my other forum to do now though. But if any of y’all need a room LMK!

just wondering but do you know any cute designs that would fit in a medium size room for a girl? girlie and not expensive?

Yes totally, I have to options today and each is a really cute, really not expensive room choice. I wanted to stay under 2,000 kinzcash for each option. The first is something kinda girly, more roses and gold, type of room, I hope you enjoy, Golden Rose Bed, 2 Funky Girl Side Table’s, 2 Funky Girl Lamps, Funky Girl Vanity, Funky Girl Vanity Chair, Funky Girl Dresser, Magenta Wall Paint, Yellow Flooring. It’s a cute option, bright colorful and Girly Chic! Option 2 is a little more grown up, but still very girly, Ribbons and Bow Bed, Elegant Exposed Brick Wall, Magenta Flooring, Lil’ Darling Dresser, 2 Petal end Tables, Beautiful Bows Lamp, Just Lovely Lounger, Rosey Ribbons Side Table, and a book of your choice (the lamp chair and table are a reading nook). So I can’t wait to see if you like these options, and if so which you pick!

Okay so no orders right now, I am caught up if anyone wants a room. I have designed them and they are going through moderation.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.