Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

I am so glad you liked the room well enough to ask for a layout! I am also SUPER glad you checked back! So many don’t, so it means a good deal. Along one wall (what you would consider the back wall I guess) use all your windows, making one huge window! Now, one space in front of wall start adding chairs. In a line of four, then the two tables, then on the side of the table, four more chairs! Depending on whether the other wall in on the left or right side, right in front of the tables add your all stocked up display. This is were I would hang the dogbreads portrait above, but its TOTALLY up to you! If there is a door on this wall two spaces from the door add your TV. With one of the magic carpet sofas two spaces in front of that. Now use the other sofa back to back with that. The rug and the fancy Tables in front! The Lamp could go in the corner with no walls. Or by the TV, your call. Make sure to add some of those deluxe wheel accessories and stuff! I hope you like it and if you need anything else please Let me know!

webkinz244

the next step is getting the kin style shop and outlet into the w shop

Alright Guys, I’m back! Webkinz244, the order you placed will be filled quickly. Thank you all for your willingness to wait. I am touched by how loyal y’all are, designergirl101~

webkinz244

hi im webkinz 244 i am deluxe so i thought it would be good to have a room called deluxe room i already have the shield and podium and my budget is £9999 and E£ 0000000 (basically none) i would like a large room

Okay so y’all I know forums are glitching with wrong dates but who needs a room?

HI I need a bedroom for my Yorkie, she is a girl, no budget. I am delux. Thnks!

Hey lunamuffin, sorry for the huge wait. I will be leaving for a month of January 11th, but will have someone who I trust take my place. If you need any rooms though, and notify me BEFORE January 8th. I would be more than happy to do those rooms. This room is based somewhat off of my lil’ Yorkie room. Its suited for a large room. In the main walled corner make a kitchen area. the stove with two lilac drawers on either said. Then, on the right wall place a lilac counter in corner, with a drawer, sink, and then another drawer. Topped with a fridge. On the side with on wall facing left toward another area. Place four lilac counters, and four mega modern bar stools. As a breakfast area. Oh and before we move onto dining. If you have any Fashion Light boxes Place then above stove. And 2 City Chic Windows above sink. Now for dining. This will go on the left side of the left wall. With a Mega Modern Drink Bar in the middles of the wall. A pretty in the city panel painting above it, and a funky girl dining table. With four Playful Purple Chairs. About two spaces in front of that, in the wall less corner. Add a Fabulous Fuchsia Sofa and arm chair. With two coffee and cream side tables. Topped with your favorite Flower. Now, in the remaining wall corner, use two studio room dividers, to make a sleeping area. Use a Mocha magic low bed, 2 coffee and cream side tables. And an Pretty in the city Paining above. Make sure to add whatever you think the room needs too. Thanks for being a loyal customer. Please continue to us, designergirl101~

webkinz244

and also where should i put the wheel stuff

It does not matter. You don’t need to use it but its your call.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.