Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

Who needs a room or rooms! I will have it done today or tomorrow!

No problem if you need any other rooms by sure to let me know. I really enjoyed designing your room!

Chelsea315

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-09-28 at 09:59 PM

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-09-28 at 09:34 PM

Chelsea315 wrote on 2012-09-28 at 08:12 PM

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-09-28 at 11:42 AM
      Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.

Hi
      A girl
      Maroon and orange
      Large
      Less than 2000

Tangerine Bed, Crimson Wall Paint,Light Pine Wood Floor,Tangerine Dresser,2 Ruby Red Wall Sconces,2Modern Loungers and Amaryllis.

Sorry forgot to put in that your total is 1,875 and if you need a redo I will be more than happy to do that for you. Tell your friends!

You did an excellent job
      Thx to you

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-09-28 at 09:30 PM

Boys Spa Porthole Hot Tub, Beach Sofa Sea Blue Towel Rack,Sea Blue Wave Mirror,Royal Blue Wall Paint,Sea Green Tile Floor,White Daisies,In Ground Lap Pool and Weathered Wood Side Table. Girls Spa Mosaic Mirror,In Ground Lap Pool,Mocha Swirls Wallpaper,Citrus Swirl Painting,Mocha Squares Floor,Pink and White Swirl Rug,Orchid and Moral Floral Sofa.

You did not tell me if you had a price point so I did not give you a total amount. Please tell your friends!

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-09-28 at 09:34 PM

Chelsea315 wrote on 2012-09-28 at 08:12 PM

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-09-28 at 11:42 AM
      Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.

Hi
      A girl
      Maroon and orange
      Large
      Less than 2000

Tangerine Bed, Crimson Wall Paint,Light Pine Wood Floor,Tangerine Dresser,2 Ruby Red Wall Sconces,2Modern Loungers and Amaryllis.

Sorry forgot to put in that your total is 1,875 and if you need a redo I will be more than happy to do that for you. Tell your friends!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.