Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

Thanks you are nice! I tired in the trading room all day can you help!

Chelsea315

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-09-29 at 12:12 PM

PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE!

Don’t be upset just go around and spread the word……

These are rooms I made for everybody to use first a Play Room Wares Shelving, Green Wall Paint. Classroom Flooring, Plush Rug, Rocking Horse Tubby Tummies Bear, School Cabinet and Boogers Times Table Poster. Halloween Party room 3 Haunted House Tables ,5 Pumpkin Lantern Wall stickers, 5 Scary Specter Wall stickers, Horrifying Halloween Wall and Floor,12 Creepy cursed chairs, Cauldron and 2 Glass dining tables. Set play room up with Shelving on one wall and Cabinet on other Booger Time Tables above it. Rug in the middle of room with rocking horse on top. A Tubby Tummies Bear on floor. Party Room Place three Haunted house tables in the middle of the room save room for 4 Creepy Cursed chair for each table .Put Halloween Stickers on one wall in Pumpkin and ghost order . Put drink table in middle of wall. On other wall put Cauldron and 2 glass dining table put any food item you need on those. Hope you like these ideas!

I love design so I really want to help you! I will do yards as well.

PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.