Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

sophiekate

Alright, here’s your design:
      Cafe Playset Walling
      Cafe Flooring
      2 Amaralli
      Coffee and Cream Side Table
      Cream Living Room Sofa
      4 Wooden Room Dividers
      Porcelin Bathtup
      Porcelin Sink
      Porcelin Toilet
      2 Golden Mahogany Chairs
      Polished Oak Table
      Autumn Counter With Drawers
      Autumn Counter
      Autumn Sink
      2 Round Top Sliding Window
      Hibiscus Tree

Your Total: 5,145 KC
      Arrangement: (btw this is for a large room) Put porcelin bathtup in top main corner, with the faucet facing the wall, put hibiscus tree beside it on the left-hand side, then put the toilet beside it. Put the sink one space down from the bottom of the tub (once you have it there, there should be one space in between). Place one wooden room divider beside of the toilet downwards. Then, place the three others beside the sink downwards from the wall. Place the sofa on the other side of the divider, with the right side facing the wall. Put the coffee and cream side table on the left side of it and place an amarallis on top. Now, go to the left-hand wall and put the autumn counter with drawers on the very last space. Put the autumn sink beside it, and then place the autumn counter beside that. Place one window above the autumn counter with drawers, and then put one above the autum counter. Now, go to the bottom corner without any walls and place one chair one space from the right edge facing the room. Place the table in front of it, with the chair on the right side of the table. Place another chair on the other side of the table in the same spot. Place an amaralli on the table on the spot without any chairs facing it, and you’re done!

I hope you like it, and I hope you can understand my arrangement! ~Sophiekate

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-15 at 07:17 PM

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-10-15 at 05:05 PM
      LOL no one is on today oh well. dogfish if you see this I want to let you know your piano that you gave me I have been thinking about the piano and I think Royal Blue Wall Paint would look awesome what do you think?
      ~never stop designing~

Hi D, just dropped by to say Hi. I have had major issues witht the newz for three days, so have a bunch of my friends. Hope this posts. I guess almost any color would work with the diamond piano, but I like all the blues. I used the free zodiac walls/floor I got from a challenge, but they are kind of boring. I added a big window over the weekend, hoping to add some color. I even put all the gemsters in there to help. LOL Not my fave room, but I had to stick those four pets somewhere. I am going to adopt a ferret tonight, do you think I can make it a girl and name it Sierra? I’ve had it for a long time, but have had trouble with a name. TTYL Chloe

Ya dogfish thats a cute name and by the way 2 great minds think alike on the piano lol.

dogfish

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-10-15 at 05:05 PM

LOL no one is on today oh well. dogfish if you see this I want to let you know your piano that you gave me I have been thinking about the piano and I think Royal Blue Wall Paint would look awesome what do you think?
      ~never stop designing~

Hi D, just dropped by to say Hi. I have had major issues witht the newz for three days, so have a bunch of my friends. Hope this posts. I guess almost any color would work with the diamond piano, but I like all the blues. I used the free zodiac walls/floor I got from a challenge, but they are kind of boring. I added a big window over the weekend, hoping to add some color. I even put all the gemsters in there to help. LOL Not my fave room, but I had to stick those four pets somewhere. I am going to adopt a ferret tonight, do you think I can make it a girl and name it Sierra? I’ve had it for a long time, but have had trouble with a name. TTYL Chloe

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-10-15 at 06:41 PM

Sophie Kate I think once I get to the place of 4 or maybe 5 if I am really busy on long orders maybe 3 room orders a day I could use your help if I really like your room. I just want to let you know If I like this room that you will post tomorrow around 4.00 or 5.00 I will post another test this time on a time deadline of around 7.00 it will just be a normal room not all that hard. I want this forum to be known for it’s speedy time for rooms so that is what that is for if you are wondering. Sorry if I seem picky it’s just I want this forum to be the very best design forum in webkinz newz!

Sorry I meant to say If I like your room I will post another test tomorrow around 4or5 o.clock that will have to be done round seven.

Sophie Kate I think once I get to the place of 4 or maybe 5 if I am really busy on long orders maybe 3 room orders a day I could use your help if I really like your room. I just want to let you know If I like this room that you will post tomorrow around 4.00 or 5.00 I will post another test this time on a time deadline of around 7.00 it will just be a normal room not all that hard. I want this forum to be known for it’s speedy time for rooms so that is what that is for if you are wondering. Sorry if I seem picky it’s just I want this forum to be the very best design forum in webkinz newz!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.