Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

coffee19

Hi I am coffee19. I want you to design any room you want, just make it amazing!

Coffee19

dogfish

D, I forgot to say, go the the forum and check that list. LMK if you neeed/want anything off lady’s list. I have a hard time trading, not just because I stink at it, but need very few things. LMK Chloe

dogfish

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-10-22 at 11:32 AM

Thanks so much Chloe and Friendly was it you who sent me PSI heart tub I love it by the way if you did.
      Chloe I did not get a harp I am not sure if you sent it and I am so happy you decided to keep the points for you you deserve them after being so nice to me

Hi D, it took me a while to send your items. I was looking for an extra pixie dress, and finally just took one off my pet. LOL I won some really cool prizes today and will send you some soon. It was friendly that sent the tub, we thought you would like that one best. I’ve looked for the wallpaper you need, but think I gave them all away. Arte gets that all the time, so it won’t be long before it pops up at the shop. I didn’t decide to keep the points, I’m not like that. I was just waiting for you to come back. I’m going to send them all at one time, instead of a few each month, OK? I’ll take care of that tonight. Friendly won’t be on until later tonight, so maybe we can meet soon. if I forgot to send something, please remind me. I have not been making good list lately, LOL I send so much out, it’s easy to forget. TTYL Chloe

purple cloud just in case if you are wondering your room design is the last post on page 5!

sssvert8 wrote on 2012-10-20 at 11:06 PM

hi,
      can you make a kitchen desighn for me
      highest is 4000
      medium room
      walls colorful
      thanks!

Hi I love designing kitchen but I have to admit it is hard with a small price range. Today I have 2 kitchen designs for you because one is rather girly(I do not no if you are a boy or a girl). So I will start with the Girly or the the two
      Green Leaf wallpaper , Natural maple flooring, Hot Pink fridge, Lavender cupboard sink, Lavender Counter with drawers,Soft Baked Stove, Elegant white dining table, 2 wicker chairs (use as dining chairs I did that in one of my rooms and it looked fabulous) and a orchid. Okay so let me know what design you are going with here is the second!
      Pie in the sky stove, Cool Breeze Fridge,Green Apple sink,Green apple counter with drawers, 3 green apple counters (use as island) 3 white wood stool, elegant white dining table, 4 willow green chairs, powder blue wall paint and beach house flooring.
      I am really looking forward to seeing what design you like! Both designs are under 4,000

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.