Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

snowflakecuty wrote on 2012-11-15 at 09:03 PM

snowflakecuty wrote on 2012-11-13 at 06:30 PM
      Hi! Im going to have a boy Chipmunk and i need a medium sized room with only wshop. Any color except pink is fine

Hey designergirl! Hope u can think of a design for me as soon as possible!

Okay here you go,
      Prairie wood bed,
      2 Wheat Fields windows,
      Light Green Wall paint,
      Light Pine Wood Flooring,
      2 Creamy Vanilla Dressers,
      2 wicker chairs
      Beautiful Brown Mosaic Table and
      Sunflowers
      If you need more space filling items add a Prairie Wood desk and chair I tried not to be to theme so if that would be way to much for the desk you could use a elegant white dining table. Thank you for using lovely design that you will love if you need a layout or redo let me know!

angel_crazy

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-15 at 10:40 PM

angel_crazy wrote on 2012-11-15 at 04:28 PM

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-15 at 10:54 AM
      Angel here is your living room,
      4 wicker Chairs
      Zebra Print Lounger
      Deep Jungle TV
      Beach house flooring
      Light green wall paint
      2 bonsai Brush Scroll
      Juniper Bonsai Tree
      Your total is 2000!
      Right on budget I hope you like and if you need a layout or a redo let me know!

It’s nice but doesn’t fill the large room.
      Can you add more to it?
      Budget for adding- 1200 KC

Oh Sure I have one room order maybe 2 and then I can add for too that maybe since the main sitting area seats around six and centers around the TV we could do a extra seating area that is tied in to the room but spaced back a few spaces or something?

Okay! And add some colors to it, and triple the budget if needed!

snowflakecuty wrote on 2012-11-15 at 09:03 PM

Hi! Im going to have a boy Chipmunk and i need a medium sized room with only wshop. Any color except pink is fine

Yes sorry I am super busy I am going to be singing in a event soon so I have like a hour of practice a day plus singing lesson every couple days for around 1 and a half to 2 hours it is so time consuming that I do not have much time but I will think of a design today. Again I am sorry I am just so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so busy I have not had the time.
      Thank you I will have your room quickly and I am pleased you have decided to use lovely design that you will love.

angel_crazy wrote on 2012-11-15 at 04:28 PM

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-15 at 10:54 AM
      Angel here is your living room,
      4 wicker Chairs
      Zebra Print Lounger
      Deep Jungle TV
      Beach house flooring
      Light green wall paint
      2 bonsai Brush Scroll
      Juniper Bonsai Tree
      Your total is 2000!
      Right on budget I hope you like and if you need a layout or a redo let me know!

It’s nice but doesn’t fill the large room.
      Can you add more to it?
      Budget for adding- 1200 KC

Oh Sure I have one room order maybe 2 and then I can add for too that maybe since the main sitting area seats around six and centers around the TV we could do a extra seating area that is tied in to the room but spaced back a few spaces or something?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.