Lovely Design that you will Love

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Lovely Design that you will Love

This topic contains 719 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Thank you for visiting Lovely Design that you will Love in order for me to make you a amazing room there are a couple of simple things for you to fill me in on. Is your pet or pet a boy a girl or will this room be used by all pets.Colors what are your favorites and what is your style. Those are the main ideas but I do need to know a room size and how much you are willing to spend. So have a great day.
    </p>

Thanks for the design! I did do something similiar and i posted his room on the share center. :D

christinekc wrote on 2012-11-23 at 03:21 PM

Hi! I really need all my pets to have rooms so…….
      I’ll start with this one,
      A mohawk puppy who’s a boy and name is Gizmo Star. He is michovous, imagintive and honest. Loves traveling so if you could put something travel related there it would be great. Also, I would absoultly love it if you could use crayons in his room. He has a punk style and don’t use all of one theme please. I already habe the crayons and his PSI, a rockin wardrobe and the budget is 2100. Sorry if it sounds picky. I need this by Feburary. I will keep asking for rooms until I need no more. Thank you so so so much.
      KC

Okay well I am very glad you chose me of all of the webkinz newz designers to do the job it is a honer and can you please let me know how many rooms you have to get done by that time? Thanks! I will get on it and please let me know with the other rooms about the PSI as well and your budget for 2,100 is just for this room I hope right? Cause I can not do your whole house for that I would if I could but for your whole house that is most likely what I will need for walls and floors.
      I hope I do not sound upset cause I am happy to have a customer who has lots of rooms that need done!
      Thanks!

SALLY102600

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-23 at 10:53 AM

SALLY102600 wrote on 2012-11-20 at 03:05 PM
      CAN I WORK HERE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
      ☺SALLY102600☺

Okay I am back and no sorry at this time I am not hiring I do not have enough rooms to do yet!
      When I do you could do a test!

OKAY THAT IS FINE COULD U DO THIS ROOM FOR ME?

A HANG OUT ROOM FOR 6 BOYS IT CAN BE A LARGE OR MEDIUM ROOM I DON’T CARE MY BUDGET IS 3000 KC
      THANKS!

☺SALLY102600☺

christinekc

Hi! I really need all my pets to have rooms so…….
      I’ll start with this one,
      A mohawk puppy who’s a boy and name is Gizmo Star. He is michovous, imagintive and honest. Loves traveling so if you could put something travel related there it would be great. Also, I would absoultly love it if you could use crayons in his room. He has a punk style and don’t use all of one theme please. I already habe the crayons and his PSI, a rockin wardrobe and the budget is 2100. Sorry if it sounds picky. I need this by Feburary. I will keep asking for rooms until I need no more. Thank you so so so much.

KC

SALLY102600 wrote on 2012-11-20 at 03:05 PM

CAN I WORK HERE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
      ☺SALLY102600☺

Okay I am back and no sorry at this time I am not hiring I do not have enough rooms to do yet!
      When I do you could do a test!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.