Maddie’s Trade/Wish List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Maddie’s Trade/Wish List

This topic contains 97 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  hershey111 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Madukayil

Hi everyone! Maddie here, with a little trade list. Please let me know if anything appeals to you. I’ll be posting my wish list once (or if) this goes through. But its been hard for me to get back to Webkinz after school started, so please forgive me if I can’t get back to you as soon as you might have hoped. My Webkinz username is Madukayil, and I am always looking for new friends. Thank you for stopping by! –Maddie :)
    TRADE LIST
    PSI
    Molten Meals Oven (Fire Fawn PSI)
    Peppermint Swirl Slide (Waffle Wallaby PSI)
    Frozen Fun Slide (Glacier Fox PSI)
    Chocolate Fountain (Mocha Pup PSI)
    Cotton Candy Closet (Cotton Candy Sheep PSI)
    Tiger Stripe Convertible (Tiger PSI)
    Yarn Ball Sofa (Cat PSI)
    Racetrack Treadmill (Horse PSI)
    Lucky Horseshoe Fireplace (Clydesdale Horse PSI)
    CLOTHING
    Purple Tee
    Pink Bunny Ears
    Sugarberry Dress
    Vintage Glam Outfit
    Free Ride Zingoz Hat
    Zingoz Baseball Shirt
    Zingoz Shoes
    Zingoz Costume Shirt
    Hula Costume Top
    DJ Headphones
    Birthday Cake Hat
    PROMO
    White Knight Costume Shoes
    Fairy Den Dress
    Tyrannical Rex Slide
    Enchanted Elven Pipe Organ
    RARES
    Neo Gothic Grandfather Clock
    Neo Gothic Coffee Table
    Neo Gothic Side Table
    Luxury Hot Tub
    Emperor’s Settee
    Jumping Jukebox
    MISC
    Zangoz Chocolate Fountain
    Nursery Playpen
    Superfan Walls/Floors
    Gem Walls/Floors
    Moonberry Greenhouse

Hey there maddie! :) Sorry for the late reply, I haven’t been able to get on much lately. Anyway, I actually am no longer in need of the frozen fun slide, but I was also very interested in your estore candykinz slide, is there any way we could work out a trade for that? thanks so much, ~AQUA Ps. MellarkEverdeen was me :) I’ll log in and respond to your FR :)

Madukayil

Hiya Lamb! Hope you got my little package! I just decided to send it over, because I figured that I might not be on for the next days, and wouldn’t want to leave you hanging. You can ignore my comment regarding the trade: I don’t really mind. Enjoy! –Maddie :)

LambTyler

Wow Maddie! Thanks! That’s really nice of you!! I would like to return the favor so I will send you the hammock! Enjoy as well! Lamb

lovejoycc100

Hi Maddie!! I was wondering… What do you want for the Movie screen? Username lovejoycc100 :D

Madukayil

Hiya! Sorry to disappoint, but I don’t have a movie screen for trade. In fact, its one of the items I am looking for. Sorry about any misunderstanding you might have had about that, but I hope you find it soon! Thanks for stopping by! –Maddie :)

OceanStar

Sorry, but i don’t have any of those for trade. I see you’ve got lots of other taker for the slide though! =) Good luck trading!!! =)

Madukayil

Thanks OceanStar! Sorry that it didn’t work out, though. Oh well, maybe some other time. Thanks for coming by! –Maddie :)

Hey maddie! Just curious, do you need the sly slide still? if so, I have one. I also have an estore shamrock dragon PSI (It’s a volcano). And finally, I have one of the promo dog sofas. PLMK if you need of these! Thanks, ~AQUA

Madukayil

Most definitely, Aqua. I know you like the frozen fun slide, and was wondering if your WKF forest dress and sly slide for my frozen fun slide would sound like an okay deal to you. If not, let me know what works. Thanks!

Madukayil

Hey Aqua! I found out you don’t have the Fancy Forest Dress anymore. However, I was wondering if you could do either of your promo items (maple syrup fountain or dog bone sofa) and your sly slide for my frozen fun slide (apparently its a promo pet psi) and a signature psi of mine. I have the following signature psi: Doggie Diving Pool, Precious Purse Pug Swing, Catnip Canopy Gazebo. Let me know if anything interests. Oh, and if that deal won’t work for you, let me know if your shutter shades and sly slide for my frozen fun slide would sound alright. Oh, and are you MellarkEverdeen? If so, I declined your request by accident, but then sent another one. Let me know if you got it or not, because then I can send out another. Thanks! –Maddie :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.