Maddie’s Trade/Wish List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Maddie’s Trade/Wish List

This topic contains 97 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  hershey111 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Madukayil

Hi everyone! Maddie here, with a little trade list. Please let me know if anything appeals to you. I’ll be posting my wish list once (or if) this goes through. But its been hard for me to get back to Webkinz after school started, so please forgive me if I can’t get back to you as soon as you might have hoped. My Webkinz username is Madukayil, and I am always looking for new friends. Thank you for stopping by! –Maddie :)
    TRADE LIST
    PSI
    Molten Meals Oven (Fire Fawn PSI)
    Peppermint Swirl Slide (Waffle Wallaby PSI)
    Frozen Fun Slide (Glacier Fox PSI)
    Chocolate Fountain (Mocha Pup PSI)
    Cotton Candy Closet (Cotton Candy Sheep PSI)
    Tiger Stripe Convertible (Tiger PSI)
    Yarn Ball Sofa (Cat PSI)
    Racetrack Treadmill (Horse PSI)
    Lucky Horseshoe Fireplace (Clydesdale Horse PSI)
    CLOTHING
    Purple Tee
    Pink Bunny Ears
    Sugarberry Dress
    Vintage Glam Outfit
    Free Ride Zingoz Hat
    Zingoz Baseball Shirt
    Zingoz Shoes
    Zingoz Costume Shirt
    Hula Costume Top
    DJ Headphones
    Birthday Cake Hat
    PROMO
    White Knight Costume Shoes
    Fairy Den Dress
    Tyrannical Rex Slide
    Enchanted Elven Pipe Organ
    RARES
    Neo Gothic Grandfather Clock
    Neo Gothic Coffee Table
    Neo Gothic Side Table
    Luxury Hot Tub
    Emperor’s Settee
    Jumping Jukebox
    MISC
    Zangoz Chocolate Fountain
    Nursery Playpen
    Superfan Walls/Floors
    Gem Walls/Floors
    Moonberry Greenhouse

Hey maddie! I’m not sure if you saw my reply, but I was actually wondering if you’d be okay trading the peppermint swirl slide for the sly slide. I could add shuts too if you needed, depending on what you think is fair (I really have no idea). Also if you don’t mind, can we trade by kinzpost? I can send first, i trust you. :) Thanks ~AQUA

Hey maddie! I’m not sure if you saw my reply, but I was actually wondering if you’d be okay trading the peppermint swirl slide for the sly slide. I could add shuts too if you needed, depending on what you think is fair (I really have no idea). Also if you don’t mind, can we trade by kinzpost? I can send first, i trust you. :) Thanks, ~AQUA

Madukayil

Hey again Lamb! I think its sweet of you to send the hammock, but I did only mean the headpiece as a small gift. Oh well, I guess that’s how we roll on WKN, lol. Thanks, though: I really appreciate it! :) –Maddie

LambTyler

Then consider the hammock a small gift as well. And ya, I guess that is how we role. LOL. ~Lamb

Hey maddie! I’m not sure if you saw my reply, but I was actually wondering if you’d be okay trading the peppermint swirl slide for the sly slide. I could add shuts too if you needed, depending on what you think is fair (I really have no idea). Also if you don’t mind, can we trade by kinzpost? I can send first, i trust you. :) Thanks, ~AQUA

Madukayil

Hey again Aqua! I actually got the shuts, but I do need the sly slide! And about the peppermint swirl slide, I had some people post first, and just to be fair, I’m waiting on their replies. I think I’ll hold on to it for a few more days, and then we can try to work something out. Hope you don’t mind! Thanks! –Maddie :)

Madukayil

Hey Lamb! Naww, I don’t need anything for it. You can just keep it as a gift. I honestly won’t be able to go on Webkinz for the next little while, so I just thought I’d send it over, instead of keeping you waiting. Thanks for asking though! –Maddie :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.