Maddie’s Trade/Wish List

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Maddie’s Trade/Wish List

This topic contains 97 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  hershey111 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Madukayil

Hi everyone! Maddie here, with a little trade list. Please let me know if anything appeals to you. I’ll be posting my wish list once (or if) this goes through. But its been hard for me to get back to Webkinz after school started, so please forgive me if I can’t get back to you as soon as you might have hoped. My Webkinz username is Madukayil, and I am always looking for new friends. Thank you for stopping by! –Maddie :)
    TRADE LIST
    PSI
    Molten Meals Oven (Fire Fawn PSI)
    Peppermint Swirl Slide (Waffle Wallaby PSI)
    Frozen Fun Slide (Glacier Fox PSI)
    Chocolate Fountain (Mocha Pup PSI)
    Cotton Candy Closet (Cotton Candy Sheep PSI)
    Tiger Stripe Convertible (Tiger PSI)
    Yarn Ball Sofa (Cat PSI)
    Racetrack Treadmill (Horse PSI)
    Lucky Horseshoe Fireplace (Clydesdale Horse PSI)
    CLOTHING
    Purple Tee
    Pink Bunny Ears
    Sugarberry Dress
    Vintage Glam Outfit
    Free Ride Zingoz Hat
    Zingoz Baseball Shirt
    Zingoz Shoes
    Zingoz Costume Shirt
    Hula Costume Top
    DJ Headphones
    Birthday Cake Hat
    PROMO
    White Knight Costume Shoes
    Fairy Den Dress
    Tyrannical Rex Slide
    Enchanted Elven Pipe Organ
    RARES
    Neo Gothic Grandfather Clock
    Neo Gothic Coffee Table
    Neo Gothic Side Table
    Luxury Hot Tub
    Emperor’s Settee
    Jumping Jukebox
    MISC
    Zangoz Chocolate Fountain
    Nursery Playpen
    Superfan Walls/Floors
    Gem Walls/Floors
    Moonberry Greenhouse

Skylar80

Could i have the dj headphones, i have lots of stuff to trade :D please????

Madukayil

Hello! So, I received a friend request from someone the other day, and once I accepted, they sent me some of the BEST things everr!! I would really like to send them something back, but I was hoping I could figure out who they are, so I could get an idea of what they might be looking for. And, please take the colossal movie screen and blossoming waterfall fountain off my wishlist! Thanks! –Maddie :)

dogfish

Hi maddie, you are very welcome. I need nothing in return. I wasn’t real sure what you needed besides the screen, I always try to make it a three item gift. happy to see I accidentally sent something you could use. I have extra maple syrup fountains if you still need that JLMK. DF

Madukayil

Oh, DF! Thanks so very much for the amazing gift! I had real trouble figuring out if it was you or Becky, lol. Oops, sorry, I already sent you something (just a small gift), because I really feel guilty without sending anything in return. I’m very sorry if it cluttered up your dock in any way. Thanks again! –Maddie :)

dogfish

Hi maddie, I have lots of those beds, and was actually trying to trade for one to send to you LOL PLMK if I can send it back, maybe with a couple of your wants to boot. I really really don’t need any thing sent back. If I ever need anything I’ll let you know. I just got some great “noodles” from one good friend.

Madukayil

Hi DF! Actually, I managed to trade for two of those beds, but then I found out that I don’t have room for anything else in my autumn room. I didn’t really know what to do with it, so when I saw that you posted on CTT’s forum for the bed, I figured that you might have a better use for it. And, I wanted to send you something in return, so I don’t really need it back. –Maddie :)

Hi, I want your den dress, i have a donut dress(mystery bag), neo gothic items, tyrannical rex slide(promo), magical meadow bed(psi). I have a purple vampiress dress but you would have to add. Thanks. -calitigertuxedo

Madukayil

I just wanted to update my wish list: I no longer need the Cotton Candy Hammock, Vampiress Costume, Neo Gothic Piano, Neo Gothic Walls/Floors, Caketop Chair, Melting Chocolate Couch, Starry Slumber Chairs, and Emperor’s Bed. I also have some things I wanted to add to my wish list, and they are: **Half-Moon Hammock** (I would trade up to three items on my trade list, no matter what they are, for this), Donut Costume, Grand Mosaic Fireplace, **Autumn Tree Slide** (also a big want), Pumpkin Bed (I don’t think that is what it is called, but its a new promo, I think), and the Endangered Island Getaway. Thanks for stopping by! –Maddie :)

Hey maddie! i’ve been trying to get ahold of you for a while. Are you still interested in the sly slide? If so, I’ve actually become more interested in your peppermint swirl slide if you still have it and want to work out something, let me know! ~AQUA. PS I also have the shuts you wanted earlier too :)

Madukayil

Hey Aqua! Lol, I know, sorry I couldn’t reply earlier. I mean, I’ve most definitely tried, but of course, the comments wouldn’t go through. Anyways, I’ve been trying to let you know that I no longer need the shutter shades, because the person I was planning to get them for already has them, hehe. Sorry about that! But, I’m still interested in your sly slide. I also wanted to let you know that I’m interested in your maple syrup fountain or dog bone sofa too. Just throwing that out there, lol. I’ll make sure to keep an eye out for anything else you might be needing, and until then, feel free to take another look at my list to see if anything interests you. If not, no worries! Thanks for all your patience! –Maddie :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.