MAGICMANGO1's trade list!!! VERY LONG!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives MAGICMANGO1's trade list!!! VERY LONG!

This topic contains 10 voices and has 40 replies.

• Author

This is my trade list on what I am willing to trade and i got extras of. plumpy, pink and white ears, charm tiara, swirl, full cat (besides the hat), elf shoes, vampiress dres, emo, swim top, which hat, wz, slips, candy dress, rockers tutu, and maybe furry winter hat i need a good offer, FOR THE ITEMS, blue dragster, a ton of psi and estore psi and sig psi, (none of my level ten is for trade sorry.) and golden tea cart. what I need is hula top, pumpkin hat, and cheeky dog and cat psi. PLEASE LIST YOUR OFFERS AND WHAT YOU NEED! THANKS. ~MAGICMANGO1~

HIYA! im interested in Plumpy, do you need charm, or swim top? sent me BFF my WZ*

hklover628

Do you need hippo hat? Just wondering… MY username is same here.

coldbear1321

Hi Mango!!! We are already friends so yep! Just To let you know. I would like cat, but the only things I have to offer are burger, Valentines tubby tummies, and some psi. Just LMK on WW :) Have a great day!

tammy9

I’m interested in the vampires dress and candy dress. I have sparkly pink pony dress, undersea dress, autumn striped sweater, vogue vampire pants, belt and top, dance party dress, pink popstar uniform and some other stuff.

Atomton

Hi MagicMango! Wow you have a lot of valuable items. Your wish list is very valuable too. All before I was around in 2012. LOL! Well I will post what I like because maybe you or someone can help me get these items for my collection. I like your elf shoes my Bengal needs footwear to match the elf hat I won. I really need the blue dragster and golden tea cart for my retired exclusive collection, and some signature exclusive room theme items to make a room for Bengal. If you can help me with any of those it would be awesome. I have regular exclusives, 2012 Fall Fest Clothing, Sweet & Treat Extras, maybe PSI, and I will post what i have somewhere. I am willing to trade some valuable items if I have extra of them. I can’t remember what I don’t want in my dock anymore. LOL! If you could help me with any of those it would be awesome. Oh and can you invite me over to your house! I would love to see it.-Atom or frogsandfly on WW.

I saw your purple lava and your cat clock! I need them a lot. Please say they are for trade.

Atomton

Hi MagicMango, I have an extra clock but will only trade it if you send me the Teacart or Blue Dragster or both. I need them both a lot and I think it was you who had multiple of each to trade or something. I will only trade 1 clock for those items. If you can give me some of the items I listed in my first post; it is a deal. If not no deal.-Atom P.S Lava is not for trade. I am keeping that before I make a stupid trade.-Atom

Atomton

Just because I made a really bad trade just yesterday I don’t want to do it again.

Atomton

Oh and before this is final I will ask DF and Lamb.-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.