MAGICMANGO1's trade list!!! VERY LONG!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives MAGICMANGO1's trade list!!! VERY LONG!

This topic contains 10 voices and has 40 replies.

• Author

This is my trade list on what I am willing to trade and i got extras of. plumpy, pink and white ears, charm tiara, swirl, full cat (besides the hat), elf shoes, vampiress dres, emo, swim top, which hat, wz, slips, candy dress, rockers tutu, and maybe furry winter hat i need a good offer, FOR THE ITEMS, blue dragster, a ton of psi and estore psi and sig psi, (none of my level ten is for trade sorry.) and golden tea cart. what I need is hula top, pumpkin hat, and cheeky dog and cat psi. PLEASE LIST YOUR OFFERS AND WHAT YOU NEED! THANKS. ~MAGICMANGO1~

Atomton

I sent you some items MagicMango. Does that earn me anything?-Atom

Atomton

I actually like the look in signature Bengal’s room with the clock. I don’t want to hurt DF’s feeling or Jami’s so this offer is off. For someone who likes not a lot in there rooms you have a lot. I really want fancy tea service and the blue dragster though. I hope you understand. I mean they gifted it to me which is nice of them.-Atom

markg97

Hi MagicMango, What do you want for the Purple Vampiress Dress, and do you also have the Veil and Shoes? Let me know and See you around W.W.

I only have extras of the dress. Someone else asked me for the dress too. I need swim bottom, Plumpy, rockerz clothes, and some cool priceless.

markg97

Oh Okay, well I hope the other trade works out better I don’t have any of those things for it (sorry) See you around W.W. and Have a Happy New Years

Atomton

Hi I won’t send until I know it won’t hurt DF’s or Jami’s feelings. Hold tight or get it from someone else.-Atom

Atomton

Hi MagicMango. You would have to give me a really good offer for my extra cat clock. I am not sure if I want to trade it or not. You see I got it as a gift and I really like it. Here’s the deal: 1 Signature Room Item, 1 retired exclusive, and elf shoes. That way you get what you want, and I don’t feel very bad about trade.-Atom

I am sorry but I don’t want to trade that much for the clock. It’s a retired exclusive so I could only give another retired exclusive. Or maybe just elf shoes alone.

Atomton, you don’t need to stress because I just got the cat clock :) I traded my blue lava for it.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.