MAGICMANGO1's trade list!!! VERY LONG!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives MAGICMANGO1's trade list!!! VERY LONG!

This topic contains 10 voices and has 40 replies.

• Author

This is my trade list on what I am willing to trade and i got extras of. plumpy, pink and white ears, charm tiara, swirl, full cat (besides the hat), elf shoes, vampiress dres, emo, swim top, which hat, wz, slips, candy dress, rockers tutu, and maybe furry winter hat i need a good offer, FOR THE ITEMS, blue dragster, a ton of psi and estore psi and sig psi, (none of my level ten is for trade sorry.) and golden tea cart. what I need is hula top, pumpkin hat, and cheeky dog and cat psi. PLEASE LIST YOUR OFFERS AND WHAT YOU NEED! THANKS. ~MAGICMANGO1~

dogfish

Hi I can offer purple lava, worth 200,000, the same as dragster, for the dragster, and any item of equal value for the tea cart. Tea cart is worth 150,000. I have pumpkin hat, LMK if you are intested.DF

Atomton

I don’t really know what to do. I asked Lamb what she would do. That is awaiting moderation. I will get back to you on that maybe.-Atom

Atomton

Hi the offer is off completely I think. I got this item as a gift from Jami and DF. I really like it and don’t want to ruin the great friendships and all the fun I had on this site. As much as I would like to have the tea cart or car, I don’t want my friendships with DF, Lamb, and Jami to end. I hope you understand. Final time ignore previous posts by me cat clock is off trade.-Atom

Atomton

Hi the first offer the biggest one I made is off. It is too greedy. Sorry about that. I mean how about 1 signature exclusive (10,000). and a retired exclusive or exclusives I need (5,000-45,000). That would be a more fair trade because cat has a value of (45,000-50,000) now I think. Check out Atomton’s Retired Exclusive Wishlist in Questions or click the atomton tab. That way you can see the 22 I need. Any you can gift/trade would be awesome! But however if DF’s and Lamb’s post come through this offer can be off too. Hold on-Atom

icecooler86

Hey, what would you trade for your vampire dress? And could you make a wishlist?

For the dress…some kind of priceless. I know I am needing Plumpy, swim bottom, and rockerz clothes. :)

icecooler86

Wait is the vampiress dress black and red? And what PSI do you have? Could you list them all?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.