MAGICMANGO1's trade list!!! VERY LONG!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives MAGICMANGO1's trade list!!! VERY LONG!

This topic contains 10 voices and has 40 replies.

• Author

This is my trade list on what I am willing to trade and i got extras of. plumpy, pink and white ears, charm tiara, swirl, full cat (besides the hat), elf shoes, vampiress dres, emo, swim top, which hat, wz, slips, candy dress, rockers tutu, and maybe furry winter hat i need a good offer, FOR THE ITEMS, blue dragster, a ton of psi and estore psi and sig psi, (none of my level ten is for trade sorry.) and golden tea cart. what I need is hula top, pumpkin hat, and cheeky dog and cat psi. PLEASE LIST YOUR OFFERS AND WHAT YOU NEED! THANKS. ~MAGICMANGO1~

icecooler86

Do you have gemsters?

Edit: Ok so I got some new items and traded some. It is the same besides Plumpy, pink ears, charm, cat shirt, slips, candy dress, and i only need director chair, swim bottom, rockerz clothes, and Plumpy now. Or some psi. I added some new things that I have which is toy tool belt, kit kat skateboard thing lol :D

dogfish

Hi can you please reply to my offer? I am trying to get these for my bff Atom, so PLMK I would like to help you both, but if I can’t I’ll just send from my own stock, TY DF

Atomton

Thanks DF!! You are so sweet. Oh and Magic it is up and DF so if you want to peak. Maybe DF you can pick something out for me to send for free. -Atom

dogfish

HI never mind trading, I already sent atom the dragster and have the other items for him as well. I always forget all the forum I post on, so no biggie. I had all your wants, but it’s OK DF

Atomton

MagicMango, can you please check my trade list. I am making one after the first of the year. It will be my longest and best one so far.-Atom

Atomton

Wow DF!! I hope you get the two exclusives! Please invite me over so I can see your newest additions. Um, I think MagicMango has the pumpkin hat. It was worn on one of the pet’s head when Magic came over. I saw one room in Magic’s house. Full with RE and RPSI and lots of e-store. Check page 6 months older than my account. I can’t wait to see your house again. DId you get my package? I hope you like it.-Atom

Thanks so much for the stuff you sent! I am trying to get a rare item for you that’s cool. :) I’m sending something as soon as I find one :P

mollyberger

do you mean plumpy as in a doll? if yes then I want it! I collect dolls on webkinz!

Nope :) I mean the Plumpy glasses. I should have made that more clear.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.