MAGICMANGO1's trade list!!! VERY LONG!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives MAGICMANGO1's trade list!!! VERY LONG!

This topic contains 10 voices and has 40 replies.

• Author

This is my trade list on what I am willing to trade and i got extras of. plumpy, pink and white ears, charm tiara, swirl, full cat (besides the hat), elf shoes, vampiress dres, emo, swim top, which hat, wz, slips, candy dress, rockers tutu, and maybe furry winter hat i need a good offer, FOR THE ITEMS, blue dragster, a ton of psi and estore psi and sig psi, (none of my level ten is for trade sorry.) and golden tea cart. what I need is hula top, pumpkin hat, and cheeky dog and cat psi. PLEASE LIST YOUR OFFERS AND WHAT YOU NEED! THANKS. ~MAGICMANGO1~

icecooler86

Do you still have the candy dress? I think I have the director chair, I’ll check.

Atomton

Hi thanks so much MagicMango for your generous gift. I didn’t know what to send back! I don’t have anything that valuable in my whole webkinz house. Thanks Thanks Thanks. If you can help me with my exclusive collection, that would be greatly appreciated.-Atom

Nah Its Ok. Don’t send anything back. XD Its a gift. Sorry but I only have retired exclusives now. I’ll check if i got any for trade :) ~www

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.