Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 3 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I was thinking what if they had a neon room. They could have neon EVERYTHING. That would be awesome!!!! Kind of like 3-D or something.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

prprprprp

I…..completely forgot what I was writing!!! LOL! I will post it when I remember! LOL! :D I can’t stop laughing now, I feel so dumb! :D LOL!!!

markg97

Suggestion: May y’all make it possible to to Sell room(s) back, Move them around, and Upgrade the room(s) size/ change them i.e. a indoor room into a underwater room?

I agree markg, we need a way to remove rooms. I know some won’t agree with me because of costs, but I will PAY Nuts and Bolts to remove or re-size rooms, lol. ~MORHB~

This is a great suggestion and one we’ve been thinking about for years. It’s a very, very complicated technical undertaking so it may be a long wait before it comes to fruition.

momsattic

Hi Gennelle. It’s good to know y’all are at least thinking on it, because I think this is one ability most would be happy to see. As “MOM” said, above, I would be content with just being able to remove/resize a room. Forget selling it back, I’d pay to have it done, too!

netge

Please could we have some new items in the Ganz Webkinz Reward Section. I have loads of points to spend, but the selection of items has been the same for ages. It was great when you had the sword in the stone, but that was only for a couple of weeks or so and also other buildings for the Map, so people can get them without having to have estore money. Please can you bring the sword in the stone back and add other new and old items, especially as anyone who has joined Webkinz recently could get older items if you brought them back.

rivertoo

I would love to see the sword in the stone back as well as purple and pink plants. I only got one of each before they were gone. Also I would like you to tell us if we can’t post the items. Thanks

AvzoraGW

netge, i think everyone really agrees with this one and idk why Ganz has been so slow to respond. it was even a question on the #OneWebkinzWorld quiz and i believe it was the most common answer.

Twistersmom

I would like to suggest a way of checking to see when was the last time someone on our friends list was on webkinz world. I have lots of new friends and would like to remove those who have not been on for over a year. And I love it if they would fix the My Page it has not work right in a long time. According to What My BFF’s been doing, they have been doing nothing. On my stuff if I click on any of the my garden or my kitchen it comes up just a blue screen, on my friends I had a long time. My newer friends is works unless they have not set up there My Page.

Twistersmom, I have a suggestion for this. It will take a little time, but it worked well for me. First put everyone on your Friends List in a Word document, or some kind of list that you can save and edit. Then go buy a building kit. Ask everyone on your list for supplies. As they send them to you delete them from the list. Every 3 or 4 days send another materials request. Decide how long you want to do this (a weekend, week, 2 weeks, a month). Just remember some are not able to get on everyday or even week. Then when you decide you are done asking, just remove the people who didn’t send from your Friends List. I did this over Winter Break last year and ended up removing 92 people from my list. If you don’t want or need the building kit, then don’t actually “build” it. You can’t sell completed building kits back to the wshop, but you can if they aren’t completed. Hope this helps. ~MORHB~

Twistersmom

Thanks MORHB I will have to do this, it will take awhile though. I have 395 friends as it stands now. But for right now it will have to wait until I have more time. Things are hectic around here right now, and webkinz is what I use to unwind. MORHB thanks so much for the PSF you have some awesome looking food. : D (Big Smile)

Hi Twistersmom. Glad to help with the FR and the PSF. I have sent all the ones from my mom account that you didn’t have. I am going to send FR’s from another account 5m***** and start sending from there, then move on to other accounts. If at any time you are done with PSF’s just let me know and I will stop sending. ~MORHB~

Laur776

I really agree with this one. I have a lot of friends in Webkinz and I really want to see when they last played. The only way I could tell who played recently is to ask them for something on a building kit, but some people might be in vacation.

Comments are closed.