Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Taffyta27

PLease let us post first then moderate. It gets annoying to wat 30 minutes to post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

oobmab

I was thinking that maybe Kinzcash could be converted to the special coins that deluxe members have. Every Webkinz member was given a few thousand, but to get more they either need real money or to be a deluxe member. There should be a certain amount of kinzcash needed to convert it to the other coins.

floofles101

I was thinking it would be cool that the pottery wheel could have a mini-game. like you could shape some clay and then put it in the kiln to bake it and then paint it and then it could be a decoration in a pets room. I think it would be a fun addition to webkinz world!! I love throwing on the wheel irl so I feel like it would be something that a lot of people would like to do on here!

merrydaisy

Dear ganz, I think you should make a native American theme! There could be a tipi bed and a headdress with a costume. Also, I think a gerbil would make the most adorable pet. his special food could be sunflower seeds and the special item could be a cardboard tunnel!

I’d love it if you brought back at least one other room in the kinzchat plus clubhouse. I know the trading room is most popular, but clearly the other rooms were being used as well because since they disappeared, the trading room is full of people who are just there to talk to their friends. Talking is fine, but when there are only ten people allowed in a room, it can make it difficult to find people who actually want to trade. I think bringing back a hanging-out kind of room would be very helpful and get the trading room back on track.

Comments are closed.