Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

sararokz

Could you add a filter in that W-shop to filter out the Estore things or filter out the Kinzcash things? Whenever I go to buy something there are so many Estore items and I don’t have any points… please consider the filter. :) thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I so agree with Saraokz. It has become almost impossible to buy stuff with Kinzcash now. I understand that is how you make extra money for the program but I think you should at least be able to sort them. Thanks

emilyscott

Yes, sararokz! It’s like GANZ is trying to trick you by putting all the e-store items with the regular Kinzcash items in the W-shop. IT WON”T WORK!

huggiebuggy9

Yes that would make it SOOOOO much easier to find things, instead of going though EVERYTHING!

sef62

It would sure be nice if Webkinz would make those annoying icons which are moving into our decorating space MUCH smaller and out of the way. I went to do my gardening this morning, and many times that icon would open up as I would try to tend my garden. Then some of the plants I could not even get to. We could still see them well if they were smaller and out of the way. Sure would be nice of them to fix that.

meg82002

Hi Everyone!! I was wondering how to edit my parties? Please reply!!! -Meg82002

mytalya2002

This months challenge is in the way of my crops

Could we have a Kinzpost message inviting people to come trade/talk on the forums? I had a lot of trading buddies on the old forum who left and started trading on another website while the forums were down for renovation. I’m not an active member on that website, so I’d love a way to let them know I’d like to see them again over here and maybe start trading again.

Comments are closed.