Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

bepoodlepal

My suggestion is to do a cycle in the mobile wheel of wow such as use every clothing you have made in order then add new ones between and of course just do the same thing adding the kinz cash and foods and such with each clothing. Cause it would be really nice to see the plaid zippy hoodie back on the wheel soon

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Why don’t you set up a Personal Message center like Facebook has. That way people could exchange UR names safely. jennifer

Exora

jenniferobbi2 – a personal message center is a good idea! maybe it could be put on the GanzParent Club tab so (theoretically) kids wouldn’t be giving away too much information? it would really have helped with the #OneWebkinzWorld challenge.

Bluestar3

Hi- I think you should be able to trade things you get in the Super Surprise Boxes. Thanks, Bℓυєѕтαя3♪ :D

redgreen

Dear Ganz, I love how you opened up the forums but I am having trouble. I suggest you add a Skip to Page ’8′ Button like in the Newz blog cause it is Kinda hard to get to what page I need

Exora

redgreen, totally agree! it’s really hard to get back to a particular page in the forums! maybe we could have a box where we can type in the page number we want? thx!!!

Hi Genelle, Is it possible to put a food topic in the trading forums? Just a suggestion :D ~MORHB~

markg97

Yes Please do make a topic for food I know people who collect P.S.F. and I would love to share mine with them.

Comments are closed.