Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 23 hours, 31 minutes ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

PoePotter44

If I forget my password for Ganzworld its very difficult to change it. I keep getting my old password wrong and unable to change it. I think you should receive a email with your old password.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I think it would be fair to make the Room Themes not Deluxe Membership because I don’t think it’s fair to those whose parents won’t let them get Deluxe Membership. And I specifically request that the underwater Aquatic Room Theme not to be Deluxe Membership.

Erin0527

what if they brought all the older games back and made it into a retro games week or something? also i have 2 accounts and wish to get my pets from one account to another. is it possible to select pets from one account and put them on another? it would be so cool since my brother started to use my account and i could no longer get my pets onto my other newer account. i think that you could just create a link account or somthing like that. also my brother doesnt play webkinz as much as me, so i think it would be AWSOME if i could get them back on to my account. xD

Erin0527

what if they brought all of the old games back and made it sort of a retro games week?

jessicacat

I would really like to be able to send e-store items through Kinzpost. I have items my friend needs and she has items that I need! Please make this happen.

Comments are closed.