Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 20 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

brownypup6

how about a signature chameleon

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I have a few suggestion! PLEASE bring back the tutor at the Kinzville Academy! also, I used to play at the Webkinznewz/ganzworld arcade and you could earn kinzcash to transfer to your wekinz account, what ever happened to that? I think we should still be able to do that. And could we have kinzchat+ for parties? I’ve hosted some parties but they haven’t been really fun not REALLY being able to talk to people. Of coarse it’d be censored like kc+ normally. And could we also be able to type what we wanted on our letters to people? Instead of having to choose a phrase? And you could have it like the comment section where someone has to check it before it gets sent. And if you think something is mean in it, you could send us a letter on webkinz saying that it didn’t send. please consider these!

Queen

YES bring back the tutors!! I am on level four of Agility and it is soooo hard! And at the GanzWorld arcade you earn moneys (which you can turn into KinzCash if you choose). I think we should be able to type what we want in letters too! You have some really good ideas! ~Queen

thanks! And agility is actually the reason I want tutoring!

Exora

Queen – i agree – level 4 agility class is really hard . . . wait ’til u get to level 6! almost impossible! and sooo many classes u have to pass to get to the next level. honestly, i’ve given up on it.

Laur776

I really need the tutor option at Kinzville Academy at the inteligence class because English isn’t my first language and it is kinda hard on level 3 or bigger. At least translate the words to other languages.

Queen

Wow what is your first language? ~Queen (Jeremiah 29:11)

Queen

I think there should be another “vacation” feature that Webkinz used to have! Since Vacation Island is now Deluxe only (oh please) and you no longer have the Pet Spa, I think there should be a way to pamper your pet like there used to be. Maybe a clubhouse room where you can give your pet a facial? ~Queen

Priceless

PLEASE MAKE SIGNATURES AGAIN! I ONLY LIKE SIGNATURES AND THE OLD KIND OF PUPS YOU USED TO MAKE LIKE THE TIE DYED PUPPY!!!!!!

bepoodlepal

I also would like the deluxe membership hat to be tradable

Comments are closed.