Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Hi ganz, I noticed you had only 2 bunk beds (one is new) and both are estore points. I think you should make more bunk beds for KC. Maybe 600-800 KC?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Erin0527

Uh, hi ganz um there is something ring with the floaty clicky’s. Wham I clicked on the treasurechest thing and it said that the campaign wasn’t running any more and that I should look for still active compaines.it has nothing to do with already clicking on it or anything. Please fix this ganz!!!!!

myjohn8

I would like to see rare items in Arte’s shop every hour. I have been collecting some things and never see what I am looking for there any more. I know that you have enough items to keep it interesting and still make us hunt for that rare item that we do not have. Completing a set of something is impossible the way it is now. I would also like to see more room ideas to buy with kinzcash. You used to bring out new room themes all the time, but rarely do anymore. I realize this is a business and you need to generate revenue, but we should have more choices on Webkinz and not all the cool stuff at the E-store. Also, I think it’s pretty crappy that you give us a deluxe item and then put the counter part in the E-store for us to have to spend money on. We’ve already paid for the deluxe membership. We should have a complete item with our deluxe box every month.

migrubbs

Ganz needs some new ideas for pets. We need to help. Besides some of my ideas became the upcoming pets. So let’s help. Popcorn Poodle, Bubblegum Bunny, Licorice Leopard, Honey Husky, Melon Monkey, Gingerbread Husky, Lime Yorkie, Vanilla Chihuahua, Chocolate Chihuahua, Mango Calico, Kiwi Calico.

gshiftskull

Bring dicekinz back please!!!

Comments are closed.