Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

kinzalexis

I have a suggestion. I totally think webkinz should make more candykinz pets! It would be really cool.. possibly made as a plush (because all of the other ones are estore only….) I know some people can’t use estore so it would be nice to have them made as a plush to have and adopt :D! Also, maybe ganz could do a candykinz taffy pet, a smores pet or something like that. Gosh, they are so cute! And their psi’s could include a sweet taffy dispenser & delightfully delicious s’mores outfit! GANZ NEEDS MORE CANDYKINZ! SOOO ADORABLE! !!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CrazyCatCrib

kinzalexis, i wish you well. i really do. but the very last thing we need is more sweets and junk food in webkinz world! Ganz, please no more candy pets or items or junk food, please!

SavannahSong

hi! there’s definitely a problem with the Strength course at the Academy. i just tried it for a pet who’d never taken any classes (because i have other ones who’re taking everything) and i couldn’t even pass the very first class! i never had a problem with it until my computer broke down last fall and after about 6 months of saving up money to get it fixed, i’m now a Google Chrome user. and now i can’t even pass the easiest class. —————————————————- i notice that sometimes, even though i click at the correct time, the indicator just keeps falling all the way down to zero and it seems to happen more often as i try to get in my reps. the indicator also seems to go much, much faster when it’s in the target zone, which, of course, makes it much more difficult to hit the target zone, esp when it’s level six or seven and the zone’s so tiny. thx! i love webkinz! :D

CrazyCatCrib

yeah, so, um, Gennelle? so what’s going on with the strength/weight lifting class problem? is anybody reading these posts?

AvzoraGW

(Awaiting moderation.)

Wycklyn

(Awaiting moderation)

migrubbs

We need more Camo pets: Camo Penguin, Camo Dino, Camo Bunny, Camo Elephant, Camo Dolphin, Camo Cow, Camo Koi, Camo Bat, Camo Tiger, Camo Monkey, Camo Frog, Camo Dragon, Camo Squirrel, Camo Unicorn.

Comments are closed.