Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 day, 22 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

hey Gennelle! (and Webkinz-ers!) This might sound kinda weird but…… PLEASE make a Buff Laced Polish Rooster plush! We have chickens and I used to have a buff laced polish rooster. His name was Maxwell. Sadly something got him a couple years ago when we were out of town. I would love it if you would consider making one!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AvzoraGW

hiya, JaneOfAllTrades! hope ur doing great! love ur idea for a laced polish rooster! i didn’t know what that was, but when i googled it, i saw it’s a rooster with a big mount of feathers growing on top of his head like some kind of Vegas style headdress! very cool & stylish! i would definitely get one!

thanks!

brownypup6

a signature chameleon, puffy panda, rusty reindeer, and a snazzy schnauzer!!!!, p.s., they should all be plushes

zinzogs

Hi Ganz, I would really appreciate (and others would too) if you would fix that glitch on pet’s biographies when they use the same word to describe themselves twice. It’s been doing that for a while and is really getting on my nerves because I like to print out my pet’s adoption papers. Comment if you agree!

AvzoraGW

zinzogs, i couldn’t agree more! it’s really annoying.

I agree with JaneOfAllTrades, I’d love to see a kinzchat plus version of parties and kinzpost. I would also love it if the WKN forums were moderated a little more expeditiously – especially during business hours. On the old forums there was a window of time (and those hours were specified at the top of the page) during which posts made it to the boards at a pretty reasonable rate. This was especially useful in the trading forums where people are trying to orchestrate a deal. If a system could be worked out to get posts through faster, I think everyone would be happier.

I don’t have a suggestion for Webkinz World but a suggestion for Webkinz Newz! I would love more than anything for the articles on Webkinz Newz to have a time stamp either on the preview of the article or the actually article itself when you click “read more”. It is kind of frustrating to come back after a day or two away from Webkinz and figure out when anything is posted. It feels like a lot of stories and articles on Webkinz Newz are purposely meant to get lost so you cannot locate everything later. That is my one suggestion, for now at least.

Comments are closed.