Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

ganzvideos

You know how cowobelle can be your friend on webkinz? I think they should do that with all the adventure park kinz.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

missymad60

gift me and i gift back no scam

coryboy1234

i would like to see some construction things, like prizes in spree or even a room theam (ror everybody )mot delux or estore

TweeDL

Ganz – could you please fix the old November – Feb/Mar postings that are stuck at the bottom of this forum? really annoying. we’ve been asking for at least a month for a fix on this, btw.

nettne2

Please get rid of video ads, the Flash Player cant run everything! They effect how webkinz world, webkinz newz and catching floaties work and games get stuck and the constant whole game slows down and then freezes up. FYI- 99% of the ads are just annoying and have nothing at all to do with anything webkinz. Sponsors i understand but videos are not needed to advertise the mostly not child friendly ads. What child cares about cleaning the house, buying womens shoes or movies that are terrifying and not cartoon related. further more 5 kids 5 accounts freezing and hours on webkinz and only one of them have seen the ad for “bunny” and as quick as it was there it was taken over for a movie that is violent ! PLEASE REMOVE VIDEO ADS

Comments are closed.