Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

CrazyCatCrib

i wish we could have outdoor wallpaper like the trees that surround Kinzville Park or maybe a dirty old city alley or showing what might be the outside wall of our house or . . . well, there could be all kinds of things. thx!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

fredorg

could we please get a building kit for a tropical hut? and it would be really great if we could use the hut as a room – or – maybe it would be a storage container where we could keep road tiles and cars and road signs and stuff? thx!

tnvols05

I love the idea of a tropical hut building kit….We need a new one anyway!!

autumnferret

How about allowing us to delete things from our dock that we can’t sell? How many welcome to webkinz signs or webkinz wall pendents do you think we need??

Elizabeh

@autumnferret, post script – You sent me 2 great sparkly dresses, on one of my accounts, and I wanted to thank you. I don’t have anything comparable to send you, unless you would like some of the purple items from the mobile app? A friend sent me some, and as they are not my favorite and I have a few multiples, I think she wouldn’t mind if I passed along some of them. LMK and thanks again.

Elizabeh

@autumnferret, oh yeah, I surely second that. I have a ton of those and other items nothing can be done with. We use to be able to sell those pennants, and I had some from the w-shop and now they won’t sell, because the others are added to what I had. :( I wish we could transfer all those gift box items from one acct. to another. Some of what I have would be just perfect for specialty rooms on DIFFERENT accounts! Maddening!

AvzoraGW

omg. we really need to be able to sell or delete stuff we don’t want. i have this dumb thing called “big bowl of soup” which is bright green slop in a bowl on a purple placemat and i would love to get rid of it, but i can’t sell it or give it away or delete it. i understand there are concerns about younger members getting bullied into giving away good stuff, but there’s lots of good stuff that you can give away and lots of junk that you can’t get rid of for anything. i wish it just made sense, you know? sigh. frustrated.

Elizabeh

@AvzoraGW, LOL That bowl of glop bugs my family and me, as well! It looks like seaweed, or like something with a life of it’s own, that’s trying to escape! Ganz, I never had any soup that looks like that! Did y’all?!

beerfeet

I would like to suggest that when we sell things back to the WShop, it would be great to have a qty option. Try selling 40 farm fresh pumpkins…it is exhausting! It would be nice to say ” I want to sell thirty of this item. ” it takes so long to put each one in there.

CrazyCatCrib

omg! beerfeet! i cannot agree more! pls, Ganz?!?!?!?

tnvols05

A sell all button would be nice!! Or a number button as well, anything but dragging and dropping.

Elizabeh

I’d like to see a return to the normal weather pattern, with the falling rain and especially the falling snow. Playing with my pet with the snow coming down, especially under the night sky, was my absolute favorite thing to do on WW and y’all took it away. Also, please give us back the pretty WW daytime sky and get rid of this chemical trail sludge we have now; it’s ugly and depressing.

Comments are closed.