Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

MEGWEBKINZ

@migrubbs I love your pet ideas. I might draw some and submit them to the share center if you don’t mind! :) ~Hug a Pug~

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

migrubbs

Sure, you can do: Reef Rabbitfish (One of my Environment Pets), Rainy Rabbit (One of my Weather Pets), Garden Strawberry Snail (One of my Fresh Picked Pets), Golden Apple Archerfish, Banana Bliss Bat (One of my Smoothie Pets), Sunset Sabertooth Tiger, Strawberry Cream Fox, Blueberry Sundae Bear (One of my Sundae Pets), Root Beer Deer (One of my Movie Time Pets), Desert Velociraptor (dinosaur) (One of my Desert Pets), Marshmallow Treat Tiger (One of my Lunch Box Pets), Pillow Pomeranian (One of my Slumber Party Pets), Limonberry Lioness (One of my Snow Cone Pets), Waverunner Whippet (One of my Summer Pets), Ice Cream Cat (One of my Sugar ‘n’ Spice Pets), Mexican Dancing Horse (One of my Cinco de Mayo Pets), Strawberry Cheesecake Mouse (One of my Carnival Sweets Pets), Lime Rome Rabbit (One of my Fruity World Travel Pets), Water Seahorse (One of my Water Pets), Magic Show Rabbit (One of my Showtime Pets), Tennis Tiger (One of my Sporty Pets), Make-up Mouse (One of my Pop Star Pets), Raspberry Tea Rabbit (One of my Tea Party Pets), Buttercup Bunny (One of my Flower Bunnies), Clover Bear (One of My St. Patrick’s Day pets), Orange Chocolate Otter, Midnight Mouse (One of my Night Pets), Vine Grass Snake (One of my Plant Pets), Sewing Sea Otter (One of my Magical Craft Pets), Magic Penguin (One of my Magical Ocean Pets), Magic Lemming (One of my Magical Snow Animal Pets), Spring Water Wolf (One of my Spring Pets), Harp Hare (One of my Music Pets), Raspberry Swirl Rabbit (One of my Ice Cream Pets), Ice Weasel (One of my Ice Pets), Sapphire Snowshoe Hare (One of my Jewel Pets), Sky Rocket Rabbit (One of my Independence Day Pets), Magic Ice Bear (One of my Magical Animal Pets), Dark Wolf (One of my Dark Pets), Electric Maned Wolf (One of my Electric Pets), Wind Whistler Wolverine (One of my Fall Pets), Fire Fox (One of my Fire Pets), Ghost Ferret (One of my Ghost pets), Candy Kiss Kangaroo (One of my Valentine’s Day Pets), Beauty Kitty (One of my Fashion Pets), Pansy Yorkie (One of my Flower Pets), Lime Yorkie (One of my Fruit Pets), Rain Drop Dog (One of my Pip-Squeak Themed Pets), Daisy Deer (One of my Birthflower Pets), Moth, Peanut Butter Cheetah, Carousel Kangaroo (One of my Carousel Pets), Baby Arctic Fox (One of my Baby Animal Rescue Pets), Peppermint Crème Panther (One of my Creme Soda Pop Pets), Science Snake (One of my School Days Pets), September Skunk (One of my Birthday Jewel Pets), Salsa Squirrel (One of my Dancer Pets), Safari Apple Leopard (One of my Jungle Sweets Pets), Red Kangaroo, Orange Crush Cougar, Christmas-Tree Tiger (One of my Christmas Pets), Baby Sea Otter, Snow Goose, Snow Dolphin, Red Rabbit (One of my Rainbow Pets), Cherry Cake Cheetah (One of my Birthday Party Pets), Wednesday Wolf (One of my Fun Day Pets), Sunflower Siamese (One of my Petal Pets), CORN COB BUNNY, Camo Dolphin, Peppermint Kitty, Pear Mouse, Wren, Cobweb Bunny (One of my Halloween Pets), Honey Husky, Frost Buck, DAZZLING DIAMOND Doe, Blueberry Bear, Fast Food Fox, Sand Castle Crab, Peppermint Kangaroo, Banana Panda, Spaghetti Dalmatian, garter snake, peregrine falcon, Moon Rabbit, Tiger Shark, Seashell Sea Otter, Neptune Whale, King Cheetah, Zodiac Snake (Chinese Zodiac), Yellow Wolf, Jazzy River Otter, Autumn Tiger, Volleyball Dolphin, Emerald Dolphin, Diamond Fox, Topaz Tiger, Sapphire Elephant, Ghost Wolf, Harp Bat, Constellation Dolphin.

migrubbs

Maybe you can do: Chocolate Squirrel, Cotton Candy Fox, Snowflake Blue Jay, Aurora Panther, Moonlight Jerboa, Hazel Dormouse, Storm Wolf, Clockwork Griffin, Northern Lights Griffin, Honey Possum, Teacup Pomeranian, Polaris Polar Bear, Sugarfur Ermine, Bouquet Skunk, Hazelnut Dormouse, Blue Rose Dog, Red Rose Dog, Morning Dew Buck, Spiderweb Buck, Spiderweb Cat, Pink Rose Deer, Sea Friend Dolphin (For Earth Day by saving our oceans from oil spills), Masquerade Magpie, Milky Way Wolf, Peppermint Crunch Collie, Braided Beauty Bear, Curly Locks Lion Cub, Desert Anteater, Ice Hyena, Albino Kangaroo, Golden Moon Bear, Malabar Giant Squirrel, Zebra Lionfish, Basilisk Lizard, Purple Gazelle, Kentrosaurus (Dinosaur), Fresh Sparkling Snowshoe Hare, Snow Tiger, Mars Tiger, Mountain Tiger, Desert Tiger, Marine Tiger, White Camel, Rosey Camel, Arctic Kangaroo, Arctic Tiger, Arctic Panda, Moon Tiger, Tangerine Tiger, Cranberry Fawn, Cookies & Cream Skunk, Honey Badger, Pink Sea Otter, Mint Tiger, Sassy Elephant.

MEGWEBKINZ

Thanks @migrubbs! I will get to work on these ASAP! What is your username on Webkinz? I’ll send you a FR. i’m MEGMEGEST. ~Hug A Pug

migrubbs

It’s migrubbs. What else? But remember these are my ideas.

MEGWEBKINZ

@migrubbs yes of course! I give you 110% credit! And yeah the only reason I asked is cause i know some people’s users are different from Webkinz when they are on here. ~Hug a Pug~

migrubbs

Where are you going to place my ideas in the Share Center?

MEGWEBKINZ

Hey @migrubbs sorry for the late reply! I will be putting them in the “Fan Art” section. I am starting on your idea for the Midnight Mouse. That sounds so cute!! p.s. Thank you for the game of Cash Cow earlier! You’re good! ~Hug a Pug~

migrubbs

When are you going to post the mouse in Share Center? And which ones are you going to do after that?

LouLouIsBaby

I love the clockwork griffin and the golden moon bear omg :)

MEGWEBKINZ

Hi @migrubbs! I can’t figure out how to scan my drawings. :( So for the time being, I won’t be able to post your ideas in the Share Center. I might mail them to ganz and write a note on the side explaining that these are your ideas of course! Thanks for understanding! ~Hug a Pug~

MEGWEBKINZ

OMG I just had a great idea!!! We should get to buy doors that go with all of the different themes!!! Like for City Styling we can have a pink one or for the Condo theme we can have coffee brown and so on! For Kinzcash and NOT DELUXE!!! ~Hug a Pug~

CrazyCatCrib

i wish we could have extra large rooms, like 15×15 and 20×20. both indoor and esp outdoor. and it would be great if we could have hallways that would be maybe 3×5 or 3×8 that we could use to separate the different areas of our houses.

CrazyCatCrib

seems like maybe the doors in the rooms could change their appearance based on the wallpaper we use? that way, if it’s like the Goober’s Atomic thing we won with #onewebkinzworld, the doors would coordinate with the walls? and, for example, it’s so weird/awful to have a tiny white door right in the middle of the wall in my beach room. thx!

CrazyCatCrib

u probably already know . . . there are some MASSIVE scale issues with the items in our houses. (scale refers to the relative sizes between items.) the doors in a real house are typically 6′-8″ tall and the ceiling height is typically about 8′ tall, so the distance between the top of the door and the ceiling should be only about 1/8 of the total wall height. but the doors in ww are only about half the height of the wall. the windows are really weird in ww, too. some are ridiculously tiny, esp. the old ones. same goes for furniture. i’ve got chairs that look silly next to each other bc of the difference in size. i’m sorry if this sounds critical. and, yes, i was a professional residential/commercial designer before i got too sick to work. (that’s probably why i probably sound like a snob.) thx!

Elizabeh

You do not sound like a “snob”, but are someone with specialized knowledge. Like you, I frequently lament the scale issue. The rooms being disproportionate makes decorating symmetrically impossible. I signed on to make a suggestion, similar to the one you made above, concerning outside wallpaper. I want to have some variations on our outdoor “yards”. I like the current background, and am not suggesting replacing it, but adding others. I’d like a city, or town, and a lakeside and sea shore, as well. I think the underwater room themes and the treetop backgrounds could also be reasonably expanded. I’d like to be able to have porches, somehow, either as an add on for outside, or even as an inside room, that appears to be attached outside.

Comments are closed.