Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Erin0527

what if we replaced Dr.Quack with a dentist!!! that way our pet could be healthy. also the building could be shaped like a tooth!!! it would be so awesome GANZ!!! why not???!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

beerfeet

I think they should add a nurse costume to the mix. I have received many Dr. Quack costumes while saying goodbye to him.

tnvols05

It would be wonderful if we could see when all of our friends were last on WW. I would like to clear my phone and only have active or somewhat active members on it. I don’t need to have members on it who haven’t been on for months or years. Can you please add some sort of feature that allows us to see how active our friends are??

PEBBLES1973

hi tnvols05 I agree with you 110%

beerfeet

I would like to be able to delete those “friends” that have not played or helped on challenges in the last year! When we have to ask friends for help it is so hard to know who will reply with all those names on our list.

nettne2

if you are deluxe you can go to your “page” and see most friends things and if you send a request for help building something or a note by kinzpost and they dont respond then they probably dont play any longer. kids lose interest when the game expensive and they are disappointed on every holiday event they cannot play the Pay games or event prizes cost real money

AvzoraGW

Tots agree. Idk who’s here & who’s not. When webkinz stopped supporting my old Internet explorer, it took 5-6 months, so I might have lost a ton of friends if people had been able to see that I was gone. I still think it would be better to know. You can always send a friend request to ur besties when u get back on line. ————————- OR ———————– maybe our friends list gets color coded based on how recently we’ve signed in to ww. That would also motivate people to come back so their rating doesn’t fall.

AvzoraGW

Maybe we could also have a buff status where we would be allowed to send unlimited gifts including eStore items and no charge for sending and no limit on the number of gifts per day. Maybe members could get their parents to approve it via email or something. It would be. A whole lot better if those of us with multiple accounts could move stuff around easier.

carlopet

I think that we should be able to buy, delete, and place doors. Also, I want to have hallways so that rooms could branch off of them. This way the rooms are not all connected. Another suggestion that I have is that I want to be able to rename my Webkinz. Lastly, I would like to have the ability to move rooms as a whole. Thank you and please take my suggestions into consideration.

beerfeet

We have been asking for years to be able to move or remove doors. It is so aggravating to have a door in the middle of my themed wallpaper! I guess the programming is too difficult. I use small rooms for hallways, they are great a great place for putting all the extra wall art we get. Also it does not matter how many doors are in a hallway!

Elizabeh

I do the same thing, with small rooms for hallways, and I store my art and wall/floor storage cabinets there too. I like to have my WW houses as realistically laid out as possible; the only drawback is that ones’ house grows exponentially large!

I think they should have a 1950′s inspired room theme. Anyone else agree?

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.35

Comments are closed.