Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

puppy2cute14

what names are good for a webkinz lamb?(and tell me if it is a girl name or a boy name!)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AvzoraGW

Girl names: Lacey, Lucy, Daisy, Maisy, Bonnie, Lulu . . . Boy names: Bo, Beau, Lenny, Shep, Bob Rob . . . Names for either: Cloud, Blueberry, Peanut, Topsy, Curly. Hope it helps!

kitkat42

I love hosting parties and have lots of friends that I want to invite to the same party so they can meet each other. Would Ganz be willing to increase the amount of friends that we can invite to our parties? I think it would be really neat if my friends could be acquainted with each other.

AvzoraGW

Good idea, kitkat42! That would also help with the problem of not having enough players for some party games.

migrubbs

I thought of some season and weather instruments. Can you make them sound musical?
      Autumn Guitar, Autumn Pumpkin Drum, Autumn Trumpet, Candy Cane Harp, Christmas Tree Guitar, Flower Bass, Flower Cello, Flower Trumpet, Winter French Horn, Heart Drums, Holiday Horn, Holiday Snow Drums, Holiday Snow Harp, Holiday Snow Violin, Ice Accordion, Ice Flute, Ice Harp,
      Icy Bongos, Icy Guitar, Icy Kazoo, Icy Saxophone, Icy Violin, Leafy Recorder, Leafy Accordion, Leafy Drums, Leafy Saxophone, Pumpkin Top Cymbals, Snow Clarinet, Snow Drum, Snow Guitar, Snow Harmonica, Snow Recorder, Snow Saxophone, Snow Trumpet, Valentine Guitar, Valentine Harp, Valentine Kazoo, Valentine Piano, Winter Harp, Windy Harp, Sunny Trumpet, Snowy Piccolo, Rain Violin, Cloud Cello, Ice cymbals, and Thunder Drum.

kittysnack23

Great idea! And very well thought out too!

animallove32

I think it would be a really cool idea if we could sell our old rooms that we don’t want or need anymore. If we can buy rooms I think it would be cool to sell them also. Just an idea…… :D

singacrazy

Please bring back the Treasure Hunts to win figures and their corresponding items! I really enjoyed those

Comments are closed.