Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.33

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Mariobros

Bring Back Old W Tails Alex the brave

Mariobros

Bring Back Old W Tails

Please help my room idea and my new idea to go onto the Webkinz team! Please help me! My new idea you ask? If there were a selling feature in the Webkinz mobile app. THAT would be tied with my room idea! Okay, the room idea is better. What’s my room idea? Please read that comm-er-suggestion. :)

I have a very good suggestion. Could you make a way to get rid of rooms? My house is a mansion, and I hate that! So many rooms to figure out, I think I have about 30! No, more about 50…….but could you? It doesn’t HAVE to give your kinzcash back, I just want a way to get rid of rooms. Oh, and when you get rid of a room, please make all the stuff in there go into your inventory. Even stuff in chests. And for the pets, make them all go into the very first room ever made, and that room is unable to be destroyed, even if there are more rooms around it. Because it’s basically the “main” room. The entry. Thank you! ~Pinkroses9872002

Comments are closed.