Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

AAAAAAAAAAH!!! I can’t believe I just did this, but I accidentally sold the gem Corona Topaz in the Curio Shop when I didn’t want to!!! I am so annoyed with myself! I had been searching for that gem for quite a while. :(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

kathleenkdc

How do I unsubscribe from the follow up posts without posting a comment? Well Hello everyone! I hope this unsubscribes me from the email updates :)

a58bw848

I liked Webkinz because they had a lot for us, including games, clothes, and things like classes in the Kinzville Academy. Then they started making everything available for only deluxe members or something. I can’t even take cooking and styling classes at the Academy! SO unfair. Even Cash Cow 2 and Candy Bash 1 and 2 don’t work. How am I supposed to enjoy anything?!?! (no offense Webkinz company) I can’t even buy Party Packs in the store anymore. . . ! How am I supposed to have a birthday party for my cat Sparkle, whose, BTW, b-day is in 6 days?! Honestly, why is everything for MEMBERS? I mean, sure, I can become a member, but sometimes I don’t have the time for it, and some people can’t even AFFORD it. See where I’m going?? If you agree, please reply. ):

griffoned

Make a black, white, and grey flooring to match the wallpaper. Those lucky people who bought a room and made it grey flooring before they changed the default walls and floors.

Oreo252

I think Ganz should make a signature Domino cat!

Comments are closed.