Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

crystal33447

hi! i think webkinz should maybe have some kind of box to give to everyone once every two years that will give them some random pet with their special box! i like this idea AND people with no webkinz except starter ones can have a pet! <:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

For a while in kinzchat plus if you were typing anything not allowed it would highlight it it red before you tried to send. This was a really helpful function and I wish you’d bring it back. Sometimes I won’t even realize I’m technically “breaking a rule” until the warning message come up, since the censor does not allow certain words or phrases even when they are being used in a way that is actually within clubhouse rules. (For instance, not allowing you to say numbers, even in context of how many items you’d like to trade or how many times you’ve played a game.) The highlighting feature just makes it easier to communicate quickly with others while still playing by the rules.

CrazyCatCrib

i’ve never been deluxe, so i’ve never seen kinz chat plus, but there was another website for kids (girlsense . . . which is gone, now, sigh) and they had chatting at their auction page but the dictionary of allowed words was limited. it wouldn’t let u type swear words and other stuff that they thought might be offensive or give away too much personal information. something like that might be good, bc u can really ‘talk’ with ur friends like that and it’s still safe.

My suggestion is to let non members to do more things, I almost quit webkinz when I logged on and saw those things! please lower it back down, please!

shoshoneno1

Hi. My suggestion is to give credit for logging on even though the Webkinz site has been unavailable all day! (I’ve been trying from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. and now I must stop trying and leave the computer.) That means no credit for logging in today (bummer!), and weeds in the garden, and inability to play on the challenges. There should be some credit given when the lack of signing in is NOT the players fault. Thank you for your past help and input, Gennelle. We all appreciate your caring about our needs and problems. Shoshoneno1

mcfield

A suggestion for the Webkinz app would be that you can do daily events including logging in and the hourly activities like the Big Button of Kinzcash, Jellybean Challenge, Wheel of Wishes, and others. Then even if you are away from a computer you are staying connected to the daily activites going on in Webkinz World.

Comments are closed.