Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

migrubbs

Hope you can make a green coyote, purple Tasmanian devil, orange duck, pink bunny, yellow bunny, and red road runner.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

migrubbs

Apple Bumblebee, Orchard Ladybug, Creek Raccoon, Midnight Screech Owl, Cattail Canada Goose, Woodland Fawn, Clover Cottontail Rabbit, Meadow Mallard Duck, Blackberry Woodchuck, Magnolia Bullfrog, Daddy Longlegs, Deer Mouse, Box Turtle, Evergreen Groundhog, Sleepy Red Bat, Acorn Flying Squirrel, Willow Garter Snake, Reef Seahorse, Pacific White-Sided Dolphin, Wholphin, Unicorn Narwhal, Manta Ray, Pufferfish, Humboldt Penguin, Hermit Crab, Herring Gull, Seashore Gull, Pacific Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Brown Pelican, Sperm Whale, Humpback Whale, Blue Crab, Great White Shark, Galapagos Fur Seal, Harbor Seal, Lobster, Loggerhead Sea Turtle, Winter Manatee, Prairie Skink, Jackrabbit, Road Runner, Sandy Badger, Autumn River Otter, Snowy Harp Seal, Parasaurolophus, Ankylosaurus, Allosaurus, Iguanodon, Spinosaurus, Velociraptor, Tylosaurus, Megalosaurus, Diplodocus, Pteranodon, Mosasaurus, Snowshoe Hare, Black Bear Cub, Ermine, Grizzly Bear Cub, Atlantic Puffin, Gray Wolf Pup, Panda Bear Cub, Hammerhead Shark, Polar Bear Cub, White Skunk, Pack Rat, Orca Pup, Jellyfish, Sand Dollar, Oyster, Scallop, Shrimp, Flounder, Horseshoe Crab, Parrotfish, Yellow Wolf, Green Rhino and Purple Polar Bear.

griffoned

Make a webkinz balloon dog! Psi Balloon Bouncy Castle. Psf Rubber Squeky Bone

lovlyhorses4

Maybe when there’s a lot of advertising for events for weeks ahead of time, those events could actually work. I’m sure these things could be tested before or something. I’ve missed TONS of gifts and prizes over the years because I live in a different time zone and can only wait so long for things to happen before my bedtime. It’s so depressing to hear all about the cool stuff then miss out because of glitches.

barn40

How the mighty have fallen. I’ve had a Webkinz account for SEVEN years. It saddens me to see the amount of Arcade games I am no longer able to play unless I have a membership. It’s what I loved most about Webkinz. I don’t even know if there’s a point to getting online anymore because every time I do It’s like there’s nothing to do anymore compared to the old days. I hope the Webkinz staff can continue to make this a great and fun experience for everyone and not just the ones with memberships.

Comments are closed.